Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finished up my first custom 10/22. Boyd's Dakota Will stock, Simmons Aetec 3.8-12x44mm scope on a Power Custom base with medium Burris Signature Zee rings, 20" stainless fluted GM barrel, Dakotan buffer, Volquartsen hammer, shimmed trigger assembly with Leckie's oversized pins, shimmed trigger and polished receiver, JB Weld pretravel elimination trick, piece of flattened number 8 shot in the clickster trigger return spring to eliminate overtravel. Took it out today to see how it shoots. Photo is of three five shot groups at 1 inch bulls at 40 yards. The shots not hitting the bull were not flyers, it is my ability or I should say lack of ability shooting offhand. Just wanted to say thanks everyone for all the information I have gathered from RFC, this place is great and also very addicting :) I decided (my finances decided) on a Rock rest and Protektor leather bags, only problem is what size Protektor bags do I need for the front and rear with the Dakota Will stock and Rock rest? Any help appreciated.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.