Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys. I have had this "INTERNATIONAL"for a number of years. The gun is "ALMOST" NEW IN THE BOX condition.I have the original mint box,and paperwork. I am curious about what the currant value might be,and if it is considered a collectable,or not. Also,are these still available from Ruger? Thanks,Brian.

· Registered
759 Posts
A stock alone went for $124 on ebay tonight.
A local place has an old one with anodized parts in 90% condition for $250 with a scope. They have had it forever!

· Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry. Not quite following the drift,re the serial number. If it has to do with someone saying that this is theirs,I have the original bill of sale from the dealer,and I am the registered owner. If there is another reason,please enlighten me. Anyway,have these any value other than as a shooter? I had a fleeting thought about turning this into a .22 mag or a .17,but if there is any form of collectability involved with this,I dont want to screw it up. Thoughts on this? Thanks,Brian.

· Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi Dwight. Caught me bouncing forums. Actually,there are so many knowledgable guys on the individual forums,I figured It would be good to take advantage of that knowledge. Just wanted a bit of perspective on the gun. If its worth keeping, rareity,etc. As you know,I have no qualms about the privacy thing. No phobias here. I appreciate the concerns though. Brian.

· Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
O.K. Stock it is. Obviously not worth much as a collector. I may sell it,and buy something else. Havent shot the 1873 yet. As a matter of fact,I just spoke to one of my shooting friends today,about the range trip. Expect the results,complete with pics of the "classics" and the results,in the next couple of weeks. Awsome,re the disc. Anxious to play with the new toy.Thanks. Opps,sorry guys,forgot where I was for a minute. Dwight and I have been aquainted for awhile,and I was just doing the "friend" thing. Thanks,Brian.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.