Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have read through a lot of the threads, but have not seen where a person could buy all the internal parts (bolt especially) for a 10/22 built up on an aftermarket receiver. Anyone have that info?

·
Registered
771 Posts
Innards Are Out There

You can find all of the parts for the receiver and trigger assembly if you look.
Ebay has had bolts up for auction, and there is one on www.gunbroker.com now, http://www.gunbroker.com/auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=9505617
Also Brownells, and Gun Parts Corporation, will have a lot of the internal parts.
If it is a 10/22 magnum bolt you are after though be prepared to pay.
And where are you getting a Magnum aftermarket receiver?
Andy :)

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
If you buy all the parts to put a CD special together with an aftermarket steel reciever you will spend as much as a Ruger made Magnum. Might as well get the origional if the price is the same. The 10-22M allready has a steel reciever.

Just my thought on the subject. I have built a CD Special allready and love it but so far using the Ruger aluminum reciever it has cost me less than $200.

But then again half of the fun is in building your own creation, right.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.