Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
21 - 40 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
3,976 Posts
" Stocks:
Factory, Modified Factory, and Sporter weight and design, aftermarket or custom stocks allowed.
Stocks may be wood, wood laminate or synthetic (injection molded plastic, carbon fiber, Kevlar or other "synthetic" materials) .
NO THUMB HOLE or MILITARY/TACTICAL stocks. If we allow these we are stepping into Ultimate and/Tactical Forum's places and we are not here to steal their Threads."

should be fine here unless its got an unauthorized stock.

·
37,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Clem-E I will enter your second 1/4" club entry right away. Congrats on another fine effort So far you own the 1/4" Club. :bthumb::D

Have to get some of these other guys to enter a target!!:rolleyes::D

·
Registered
98 Posts
ok guys, wasn't really in the mood but the day was too nice and i'm looking at a 65 hour week. my holes are ragged and hard to measure. just interwebz patterns on stock paper. am i at least getting the math right ? what bothers me is Clems reference shots are .200 - .220 and mine aren't even close to that.

·
Registered
3,976 Posts
ok guys, wasn't really in the mood but the day was too nice and i'm looking at a 65 hour week. my holes are ragged and hard to measure. just interwebz patterns on stock paper. am i at least getting the math right ? what bothers me is Clems reference shots are .200 - .220 and mine aren't even close to that.

the most consistent way to measure is outside to outside of the grease mark, for both the singles and the group. cardstock targets are also more consistent.

·
Premium Member
2,008 Posts
Here is a link to my gun. It's not a build, it's just a factory Target, that I'm trying to squeeze everything out of that I can.
http://www.rimfirecentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=697289

Getting 3 groups under .250, isn't bad. But that fourth group can be tough .
I shot 2 today, They were so close, but no cigar.
On the third one I let up on the takedown screw, a little bit, and finally got a qualifier.

Shot with SK Rifle Match
Sizer-.216, .311/.095, .400/.184, .336/.120, .366/.150

21 - 40 of 63 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.