Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1 3/4 lbs to 10 ounce sav 93 shimmy

Just got an updated issue of brownell and lord be hold, a shimmy system from 1 3/4 lbs to 10 ounce adjustable. Will try to get part#(left my issue with gunsmith to order me one). It is made for the .22 mag so i believe it will work with .17 also. Will let you all know when it comes in. Gunsmith also said something about trigger system ava also, know I just need a stock, sling studs, sling bi-pod, etc.

Found the part# 758-000-004 and that was brownells.com
It's some where around 90. If you do go to site use part #, was hard to trace down a 2nd time. Well have fun and remember safety first....

·
Registered
148 Posts
Keeyotee,
You can go straight to Rifle Basix and get the same sear for $5.00 less than Brownell sells it for.

On the other hand, in about 10 minutes you can just shim your OEM trigger and get almost identical results and save the eighty bucks and shipping. Just search this forum for information. Whichever will surely improve the performance of your Savage .17. Good shooting, L.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.