Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

Forum Discussions about this Product

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
    1. · Registered
      661 Posts
      The manual calls part B-42 a bolt lock spring.

      You can go to any of the websites that sell gun parts and narrow down what you are looking for by make model and part.

      Here it is at Midway:

      Here it is at Brownells:

      I am sure there are several more websites you can search. Including the Ruger website. You can even call Ruger and they might send you one for free.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Forum Reviews

Be the first to review this product

Write a Review

Do you have experience with this item? Help our community members and share your knowledge.

Sign in to add review