FS Anschutz 54 - 1422 sporter 22lr - RimfireCentral.com Forums

Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > > >

Notices

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.
vBClassified

Keep it legal! Don't forget to use a FFL to legally transfer/ship those firearms!
For additional info, please visit the ATF web site.
Help sell your item! Don't forget to upload or include an image.
Categories

Ad Details Report Listing

Click On Image For Larger View
FS Anschutz 54 - 1422 sporter 22lr
Price: $950.00
Shipping: Seller will post actual shipping after deal is pending.
If interested in item(s): Click Here
Ad Placed On 12-10-2019
Time Left: 1 days
Ad ID Number: 245619,  Views: 552
Payment Terms: Uspmo
Ad Status: DEAL PENDING

Posted By:
jpgf
Positive Feedback: 36
Negative Feedback: 0
More listings from this member: View Ads
Email: Send a message via email to jpgf
Private Message: Send a private message to jpgf
Ad Message
Anschutz 1422 sporter in 22lr in very good condition. Bluing very good and nice walnut wood grain with small dings. Nothing major, no gouges or cracks. As sometimes put “ honest age”. Bore, trigger and overall function are excellent.
Shoots between high .2” and .4” with me behind the wheel, last time I shot using sk rifle match. I was going to try lapua as that was preferred by another Anschutz I had but have decided on new direction. Funding a custom rifle.
I wanted a light weight accurate sporter type of rifle at the time and this fit the bill. Bought off of guns international about a year ago but not positive of age.
$950.00 plus shipping which I believe is very good for a sporter in this condition.
I will be listing this locally and as always be fair with first commit/first serve.
Thanks