CZ 452 Model Specs - Page 2 - RimfireCentral.com Forums

Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > >

Notices

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 01-19-2005, 04:47 PM
sawdust

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)

Not sure what the problem is, it comes up just fine for me.

sawdust
Old 01-19-2005, 08:35 PM
lycanthrope

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
If you cannot read the chart by left clicking on it, RIGHT CLICK on it and choose "Save Target As....". Save it to your desktop or Documents and then open it. When you open in it Internet Explorer is when you have problems and it shows small for you.
Old 01-19-2005, 09:30 PM
Phil in Alabama

TPC Rating: 
100% (7)
Chart opens fine for me?? I use Internet Explorer, worked fine, loaded right up. It does autoresize quickly to small when loaded like all large images do, but wipe the cursor over it, hit the expand checkbox that appears, and poof, big sized just like Texas 22's posting.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-20-2005, 05:32 AM
BobD
US Army Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (6)
The FS has the same rear sight as the LUX and Trainer/Special. The Scout is truly adjustable for elevation only.
Old 01-20-2005, 07:51 AM
j.r. guerra in s. texas

TPC Rating: 
100% (42)
What I wonder about is the FS rail. My .22 Magnum reciever is stamped American, and is shiny blued, rather than the dull finish on most CZ receivers. I have to wonder if American has 3/8", does this one too?
Old 01-20-2005, 11:01 AM
Whiteleather

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by jart
The Lux, Varmint .22LR, Style/Silhouette,and FS models will have 1 bbl screw and 1 action screw. The Americans, Varmint .22mag
and both .17 hmr's will have 2 action screws. Both .17hm2's and the Scout will have one action screw only.
Yikes! How confusing is that screw info? I think I got it figured out, but still some gaps in the table.

The table is updated. Info in red...or fuschia...is from this board.

http://members.aol.com/whiteleath/CZ_452.jpg

The 2004 Catalog does not list any of the models available in HM2 cal. Why is that?

Kris in NY
Old 01-20-2005, 11:19 AM
j.r. guerra in s. texas

TPC Rating: 
100% (42)
Well done sir . . . you have my permission to 'Supersize' your fries.

Thanks.
Old 01-20-2005, 11:56 AM
sawdust

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
I'll second the well done. I recently purchased a Varmit in HM2 and when I get back home, thats where the gun is, I will see how it is configured in relation to the chart and let you know.

Thanks again.

sawdust
Old 01-20-2005, 12:01 PM
suliasz
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by phil in alabama
Chart opens fine for me?? I use Internet Explorer, worked fine, loaded right up. It does autoresize quickly to small when loaded like all large images do, but wipe the cursor over it, hit the expand checkbox that appears, and poof, big sized just like Texas 22's posting.
You can shut that feature off in IE if you want to. Open Tools -> Internet Options, click the Advanced tab, scroll down to Multimedia and uncheck the box called Enable Automatic Image Resizing.

--- SteveU
Old 01-20-2005, 12:32 PM
5mmMag

TPC Rating: 
100% (1)
Ultras in the sticky chart

Super job Whiteleather!
That represents a lot of work. I know you don't have access to the Ultra info. Might I suggest a row called Ultralux (Orig run of 2500); 28.5" bbl. Super Brno 2500 on barrel, Orange stained hardwood stock w/ rubber pad , drop w/ checkpiece, swivels, 11mm groove, one action screw, one barrel, same sights as lux etc. Then another row called Super exclusive; same data except walnut? stock, Superexclusive bbl marking? run of 110. Then a third row called Ultra Lux (Zanders run); I believe same data as first run with possible exceptions of markings and wood variations. The guys here will help you with these. What do you guys all think of doing the Ultras in 3 rows like that? Should cover it pretty well except minor variations which don't need to be in the chart in my opinion. There are always people asking about the Ultra Lux because they read about them here so they should be included in the chart if possible. I hope I don't come off as a know it all so I ask you owners if my data looks correct so far?

Last edited by 5mmMag; 01-21-2005 at 08:42 AM.
Old 01-20-2005, 05:14 PM
libertyman777
US Marines Veteran

TPC Rating: 
100% (2)
How about:

Super Ultra Exclusive Lux 2610

That would take care of the confusion, don't ya think?

Paul
Old 01-22-2005, 08:49 AM
Whiteleather

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Will add the other versions from 5mmMag. Thanks for the data. Will add a column for "Markings" and "Run".

Got so het up about CZ from going through the catalog that I went to buy one at my local shop...none in stock, of course. He usually has 6-10 used ones available and a handful of new ones. I figured it was fate's way of saying "Hold on, bub!"

Ended up ordering a TC barrel for my Contender Carbine. %%%% thing cost as much as a decent used CZ. Oh, well. It about the shooting not the brand, right?

Kris in NY
Old 01-22-2005, 06:35 PM
NNN
US Navy Veteran

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
I make the Action Screws that Brookie sells so I can give you the run down for your table about the action screws on the various models.

Just PM me and I'll send you the info.

Cheers;
Derek
Old 04-05-2005, 08:26 AM
Whiteleather

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Updated table

I have added info and models to the table. If you see a gap that you can fill, drop me a PM and I will make the changes.

CZ 452 Model Specs

Once again, the info in red/fuschia is from the board members. The data in black is culled from CZ USA website and the company catalog.

If you have trouble viewing the image you may need to change the way your browser handles resizing of pics. I can't shrink the pic and still make it legible.

Kris in NY
Old 04-05-2005, 08:35 AM
sharkman8810

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
I think the silhouette is 11 mm rail, because i am using the cz rings which while excellent are expensive and heavy.