Old 07-07-2008, 05:41 PM
Twolf
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Arrow SoCal - 22LR Prec / Tact Rifle Match - 080908

22LR Tactical / Precision Rifle Match
August 9, 2008.

A Place to Shoot in Saugus, CA will be having their next 22LR Tactical / Precision Rifle Match on Saturday, August 9, 2008. This will be a monthly match at A Place to Shoot and will be held on the 2nd Sat of the month. Registration will begin at 0700 and the first stage will begin at 0730. The match should run until approximately 1300.

This match is for 22LR only and is open to bolt action and well as semi auto rifles. Rifles should be equipped with optics (some targets are as small as 1/2) and capable of shooting 1 or less at 50 yards. Targets will range in size from 1/2 to 6 or more and will be a combination of paper, reactive and steel. Ranges will vary from 25 yards to 200 yards. As with our initial match, all competitors will be given an opportunity to sight in their weapons from 25 yards through 100 yards before the actual match begins. Shooters should plan on a minimum of 100 rounds.

The fee for the match will be $25.00 for early registration, $30.00 for match day walk-ons. Plaques will for awarded to the top three finishers. This is limited to 20 competitors so pre-registration is suggested. As a note with the publicity generated by the 6mmbr article, I would suggest notifying me of your interest sooner rather than later as we already have several signed up for this match. If you are interested in registering or have any questions please email me directly at [email protected].
Old 07-08-2008, 01:48 AM
Twolf

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Not surprising I've had a lot of response regarding this match. At present I have six spots remaining so if you're interested and not already contacted me do so promptly.

As a note we are presently set at a cap of 20 shooters, however, if the interest is strong enough I may up the cap to a total 30 max to accomodate all interested. That said though don't delay in getting in as the operative word for now is "may".
Old 07-08-2008, 04:04 AM
Chattcatdaddy
US Air Force Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Sounds really fun...if I was in CA. Seems like there are alot of these rimfire tac matches being started since the cost of ammo is rising.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-17-2008, 01:28 AM
Twolf

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Btt
Old 07-30-2008, 12:13 PM
Twolf

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
btt
Old 08-09-2008, 12:08 PM
MK1973

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Unlimtited class??

I was wondering if you will open this comp up to an open class (.22 WMR)
as with other shoots I'm sure it will attract many more shooter to compete.
Old 08-09-2008, 08:41 PM
Twolf

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
It will depend on shooter response. I would need a minimum of 10 shooters to justify an open class and I've just not had that many inquiries. We have two more matches remaining in this season, I may revisit this for nest season if we have enough.