Is the shortage over? not here - Page 4 - RimfireCentral.com Forums

Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > >

Notices

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 07-27-2021, 09:19 AM
James Cottrell
US Air Force Disabled American Veteran Fire Fighter NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Send a message via AIM to James Cottrell

I see some stuff showing up and actually staying in stock for a while, however if you ask for a specific round they can't seem to get it for you.
Old 07-27-2021, 03:36 PM
Gatorhunter

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BCR1 View Post
Doing research leads me to think he means magazines and that would fall under ITAR regulations so anyone helping this guy could end up in club fed. He might even be a fed himself as joey the slug will try anything to lesson our ranks.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bill
Old 07-27-2021, 04:04 PM
Xrperry

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by thezen View Post
Good luck with that crap. I gave a few boxes of those away to a guy who wanted them for a revolver. Worst ammo I ever used. Averaged about a dud for every 10 tuns, then got a squib. Luckily, the case didn't eject, so I had to push it through with a rod, and the bullet also came out too.
Never had a problem with them
Old 07-27-2021, 06:38 PM
Buck720
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (2)
If people are really still panic buying they are the issue with ammo shortages. As a matter of fact they probably contributed to any other of the shortages like tissue and other things. Always stay ahead never fall behind or it will cause you to pay triple of what something is worth. The ones that get me say well I didnít have the money to stock up, but yet they can come up with it for 3 times the normal price today!
Old 07-28-2021, 03:08 PM
Gatorhunter

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck720 View Post
If people are really still panic buying they are the issue with ammo shortages. As a matter of fact they probably contributed to any other of the shortages like tissue and other things. Always stay ahead never fall behind or it will cause you to pay triple of what something is worth. The ones that get me say well I didnít have the money to stock up, but yet they can come up with it for 3 times the normal price today!
I only picked up a few boxes from W.M. & BPS and those were at regular prices before the full scale panic set in. The ones I picked up were for my sons and grandkids because I flat refused to give them any from my stash. I'v told them all don't come to me begging if your not smart enough to stock up.