Notices

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.
Closed Thread

Old 12-05-2017, 03:55 PM
fpgt72

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Good bye Crosman...never again

I am cross posting this about everywhere....I am that mad....so if some of it sounds foreign it started on an airgun site.

Based on a review on the Maximus done by our own AEAC I order a Euro version on Nov 19, Based on that review I suggest to a friend hay you should check this thing out, it looks like just the ticket you are looking for....he watches the review uses the code provided on AEAC so they know their show is bringing them business....and he orders one on Nov 20. His arrives yesterday (12-4-17) Mine is still "building". They can not tell me why the EXACT SAME RIFLE was ordered AFTER mine was shipped and delivered BEFORE mine has even shipped....really.....does this sound sideways to ANYONE.

I cancelled my order and it seems that Crosman does not want my business....I have 2x 2200 magnums, 2x 2100 classics, a 1077, and a mrod.....unless things change and it does not look like they will there will not be another crosman product in my house....NOTHING NEW. I will also take great pains to forward to all that will listen my story and how fantastic the Crosman customer (lack of) service is.

​You once had a customer that sang your praise, no longer.
Old 12-05-2017, 07:43 PM
[email protected]

TPC Rating: 
100% (1)
Old 12-05-2017, 08:14 PM
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (3)
I should just keep my mouth shut, but I'm really having a hard time understanding why such an incredibly trivial matter has the OP so upset.

I'm also thinking Crossman won't shed a single tear over losing customers like the OP and I'm wondering if I'm missing something. There's got to be something the OP forgot to mention that has got him so upset.
If not, he's bashing someone that most likely won't take the time to defend themselves over some "perceived" problem that most others would shrug off.

The above being said, I see this all the time....so what do I know.

Landy
Old 12-05-2017, 08:21 PM
FlysAlot

TPC Rating: 
100% (3)
13) If you have a problem with a company, contact that company direct via whatever means you feel necessary to resolve your problem. Complaining about issues you have with a company without first contacting that company to resolve them will not get your issue resolved any quicker ...
Old 12-06-2017, 12:06 PM
oldbird13
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (7)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlysAlot View Post
13) If you have a problem with a company, contact that company direct via whatever means you feel necessary to resolve your problem. Complaining about issues you have with a company without first contacting that company to resolve them will not get your issue resolved any quicker ...
Nor create much sympathy on most forums. Probably one of those e-mails/posts that should have been read again and then deleted...before hitting that infamous "send" key.
Old 12-06-2017, 02:31 PM
fpgt72

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Lets see.....you order something, you are charged for something.....to talk to another party and say buy this great thing....they do after you order yours.....they get theirs before your product ships....then you find out after going to different airgun forums that others that ordered the product after you did are already using the product....the same product you ordered and paid for......then the company over the course of 3 different phone calls says this is a you problem.

Gee I wonder why one would be unhappy with how things went.

I guess people here liked to be walked over not me.

I have a nice gun for sale to each and every one of you....just send me the money and I will ship you the gun.....if you don't get it, **** off.
Old 12-06-2017, 02:32 PM
fpgt72

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
And you would be shocked at the traction this is getting, both from crosman seeing the posts as well as on the different forums from people with a brain in their heads and a spine in their body.
Old 12-06-2017, 02:42 PM
Sophia

That Evil Admin Lady
TPC Rating: 
100% (23)
Quote:
Originally Posted by fpgt72 View Post
Lets see.....you order something, you are charged for something.....to talk to another party and say buy this great thing....they do after you order yours.....they get theirs before your product ships....then you find out after going to different airgun forums that others that ordered the product after you did are already using the product....the same product you ordered and paid for......then the company over the course of 3 different phone calls says this is a you problem.

Gee I wonder why one would be unhappy with how things went.

I guess people here liked to be walked over not me.

I have a nice gun for sale to each and every one of you....just send me the money and I will ship you the gun.....if you don't get it, **** off.
We don't allow that kind of talk here.