Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > >

Notices

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 03-01-2021, 04:09 AM
Turbosam
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)

See Marty tick tock you're wasting your time Marty. I have the capacity to understand what kind of person you are . I've offered to shoot your gun several times and you either ignore it or refuse to acknowledge the fact your gun isn't good enough to win a national match tuned your way or not. BTW Marty phill Dorman record 6 card match was shot with a normal Harrell tuner. 5 2500s and 1 2450 I would say that gun is tuned.
Old 03-02-2021, 08:42 PM

TPC Rating: 
100% (3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbosam View Post
See Marty tick tock you're wasting your time Marty. I have the capacity to understand what kind of person you are . I've offered to shoot your gun several times and you either ignore it or refuse to acknowledge the fact your gun isn't good enough to win a national match tuned your way or not. BTW Marty phill Dorman record 6 card match was shot with a normal Harrell tuner. 5 2500s and 1 2450 I would say that gun is tuned.
Sam, talking apples to oranges. on 1 hand trying to explain "making a rifle to shoot" and the best way to do so. then explaining 2 speed tuning with positive compensation. to date I cannot find any reason why you understand the latter. marty
Old 03-12-2021, 10:03 PM

TPC Rating: 
100% (3)
Quote:
sam, been pondering this, before I came here other than the kids told alex and jack, not sure which first. jack got me into this benchrest reluctantly. however knowing Jack, his father who were both on Air Force pistol teams, Jacks father John won the prestigious rapid fire armed forces here in Tampa 1965. J ack told me more than a few time " your the best pistol shooter I've ever seen in my life" Alex who shot occasionally with me spent an afternoon before I left shooting scopes, iron sights rifle, cf and rf pistols. Alex said to me. " I've only seen 2 in my lifetime that can shoot like that, you and Carl" no one in your lifetime such as those that are so respected will ever say that about you. when I came to Florida there were those that lined up to watch me pistol shooting. no one in your lifetime will ever say or do that for you for one reason. you can't control yourself and don't have the self discipline....marty

Last edited by earnest; 03-12-2021 at 10:06 PM.
Old 03-26-2021, 11:27 PM

TPC Rating: 
100% (3)
more than a few years ago I asked James Pappas to make me a few blooptubes with holes. James wanted to know why and I explained, that led to a number of talks. then I asked James for a few bloops with holes and threaded both ends with the explanation that I planned to cut them up. that led to many more about the more than 1 fea that was shared with varmit al. to my knowledge there are well over a dozen fea performed on everything AI has to do with shooting and, is a part of everything we do and that includes precision shooting. period
Old 05-27-2021, 08:28 PM

TPC Rating: 
100% (3)
once 8.5 oz or more is added to the muzzle it remains slowed or stopped, problem is as barrel amplitude changes the stopped muzzle is forced to a different point, result ends up being droppers and flyers. just the way it is. marty
Old 06-11-2021, 09:26 AM
lion
US Army Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (5)
Quote:
Originally Posted by vlnbyr View Post
You can stick on a tuner, set it anywhere you want, and at some point in time with some lot of ammo at some distance it will shoot lights out.
Truer words were never spoken. You are truly a man of wisdom. See you are shooting really well this year. Keep it up. Wayne
Old 06-12-2021, 12:08 AM

TPC Rating: 
100% (3)
Quote:
sam, the difference between you and I are you look at the stars and see light, it occurs to you now, not knowing that what you see is in the past. obvious you lack the mental capacity understanding positive compensation. I know you have gotten tuners and such, yet were lost. about the fastest space launch to slingshot to the outers is around 51,000mph it would take 81,000 years to get to the closest star, in your mind the light is today....just the way sam is. marty

Last edited by earnest; 06-12-2021 at 12:10 AM.
Old 06-12-2021, 07:08 AM
Turbosam

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by earnest View Post
Quote:
sam, the difference between you and I are you look at the stars and see light, it occurs to you now, not knowing that what you see is in the past. obvious you lack the mental capacity understanding positive compensation. I know you have gotten tuners and such, yet were lost. about the fastest space launch to slingshot to the outers is around 51,000mph it would take 81,000 years to get to the closest star, in your mind the light is today....just the way sam is. marty
You're so full of crap marty! If positive compensation really worked you would shoot 2500s on every target and that doesn't happen. You can preach your idiotic bs to people who truly don't understand. So old and dumb lmao it's so funny to watch your pathetic life unfold on a shooting forum. Must be lonely Marty being such a dbag. Positive compensation, positive compensation, look I can say it too, doesn't make it real or work. Marty go win a national event or stfu! Either way you're full of crap
Old 06-12-2021, 07:47 AM
cdiver2
US Army Veteran Law Enforcement Officer

TPC Rating: 
100% (2)
Sam I have seen Marty shoot in a ARA contest, he was the winner. Just saying.
Old 06-13-2021, 12:09 AM

TPC Rating: 
100% (3)
Quote:
You're so full of crap marty! If positive compensation really worked you would shoot 2500s on every target and that doesn't happen. You can preach your idiotic bs to people who truly don't understand. So old and dumb lmao it's so funny to watch your pathetic life unfold on a shooting forum. Must be lonely Marty being such a dbag. Positive compensation, positive compensation, look I can say it too, doesn't make it real or work. Marty go win a national event or stfu! Either way you're full of crap
sam, your a wooden head, meant for slicing roast beef and lacing the rim of glasses for the guest with hot pepper..think i forgot about that didn't you? marty

ps: tell the folks on this forum what you told tomc, don stith, bob finger and douglass about lacing guests how you spent time lacing drinks with hot pepper for guests as a practical joke, I know someone like you far better than I care too.
sam when someone shows you who they are believe them!!

Last edited by earnest; 06-13-2021 at 12:21 AM.
Old 06-13-2021, 06:25 AM
Turbosam

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by earnest View Post
Quote:
sam, your a wooden head, meant for slicing roast beef and lacing the rim of glasses for the guest with hot pepper..think i forgot about that didn't you? marty

ps: tell the folks on this forum what you told tomc, don stith, bob finger and douglass about lacing guests how you spent time lacing drinks with hot pepper for guests as a practical joke, I know someone like you far better than I care too.
sam when someone shows you who they are believe them!!
Poor lonely old man can't do anything ! So lonely being such a old nobody wants old man. Ohhh poor Marty go win a national match or shut up. All this flapping your gums proves nothing, no evidence, no nothing other than some dumbass that thinks he knows everything. Guns marty has tuned and won ...0 . Anymore proof this crap doesn't work? So pathetic
Old 06-14-2021, 06:32 PM
Topstrap44

TPC Rating: 
100% (1)
This thread sure wouldn't be one to entice new shooters to give benchrest shooting a try. We all are Ambassadors for whatever shooting discipline we do.

Topstrap
Old 06-14-2021, 07:16 PM
US Army

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Topstrap44 View Post
This thread sure wouldn't be one to entice new shooters to give benchrest shooting a try. We all are Ambassadors for whatever shooting discipline we do.

Topstrap
If anyone was in charge of this forum they’d be really pissed off.
Old 06-15-2021, 12:55 PM
10ring1

TPC Rating: 
98% (63)
A year ago u would have been censored for not much more than incorrect punctuation...Lot has changed.
Old 06-15-2021, 04:25 PM
elohssa63

TPC Rating: 
75% (2)
I thought it was about to escalate to pistols at dawn.