Notices

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 08-13-2014, 08:42 AM
Nerostarr
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (1)
SR22 after 500 rounds

My SR22 has been fantastic since new and that's about 500 round ago. This little pistol eats any ammo I feed it, is accurate and trouble free. It's the best semiauto 22 handgun I've ever shot. I've not had any problem feeding or ejecting and the accuracy is amazing for such a little gun. I let my wife shoot it last range trip and she pretty much claimed it as her own. It's a very likable little gem.
Old 08-13-2014, 11:08 PM
SGW Gunsmith
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (14)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerostarr View Post
My SR22 has been fantastic since new and that's about 500 round ago. This little pistol eats any ammo I feed it, is accurate and trouble free. It's the best semiauto 22 handgun I've ever shot. I've not had any problem feeding or ejecting and the accuracy is amazing for such a little gun. I let my wife shoot it last range trip and she pretty much claimed it as her own. It's a very likable little gem.
I never received any of the 361 series pistols, first run that had some issues. But the 362 series pistols I did receive and have sold, have been spectacular performers also. I finally got the Fast Fire II & III base I mailed out in March, after a four month wait, and it looks exactly the same as when I did mail it out. So, that one was never mounted or tested. I will be testing that one this next week and will have pictures and an accurate report posted as soon as I get that done.