Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > >

Notices

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 05-06-2011, 12:19 AM
Acesneights

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Unhappy Kidd

Well i got bad news today.I called Kidd to ask when my receiver would be shipped and now i was told maybe not till after the 16th of this month.When i first ordered everything i was told it should be shipped out the 19th of last month,She said they are really behind.This is a real bummer.I have everything except what makes it go BANG.But i guess i'm just going to have to wait it out.Maybe they will send me a free hat for the extended wait,,,,,wadda ya think.Hopefully one of these days i'll have a gun
Old 05-06-2011, 01:26 AM
597forLife
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (6)
Patients young grasshopper
Old 05-06-2011, 01:28 AM
Chaser
NRA Member - Click Here To Join! UotM

TPC Rating: 
100% (74)
Send a message via AIM to Chaser
It is worth the wait And their word is golden...great people As stated.. be patient. I am sure they got overwhelmed once the weather started turning better and their popularity has blossomed.

Last edited by Chaser; 05-06-2011 at 05:25 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-06-2011, 02:18 AM
D.C.

TPC Rating: 
100% (5)
I'm with ya. I was called and informed june 10th it'll be shipped. I delayed ordering the receiver too long I guess. Today my rings arrived. can't wait to get it all together.
Old 05-06-2011, 07:23 AM
ZCORR Jay
RFC Sponsor

RFC Sponsor
TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
That's the problem when everybody finds a great company with a superior product... everyone orders and they get swamped.

Good things come to those who wait.

Take 10% off your order at http://www.zcorrproducts.com with discount code ZCORR-RIMFIRE
Old 05-06-2011, 12:31 PM
Skinut33

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Free hats are nice BCM gave me one when I bought my 11.5" upper.

I hate waiting too. I had to wait about 6 months for some PMags I bought, but i didn't NEED them, more wanted them to supplement what I had.

Expecting a full range report and gratuitous PICS (they absolutely MUST be gratuitous, however you interpret that is up to you)
Old 05-07-2011, 01:00 AM
TonyAngel

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
I feel your pain. I didn't want to wait, so I just ordered the parts to upgrade my existing 10/22. I know that this phrase is used a lot, but the barrel and bolt turned my 10/22 into a literal tack driver. Using Wolf Match Target, I'm getting very few fliers and hitting the 100 ring at 50 on an ARA target is a sure thing, as long as I remember to all that I'm supposed to do.

I can only imagine that a complete rifle from Kidd would shoot even better. My only advise would be to get at least 20X magnification in a scope with good resolution because you are going to feel compelled to shoot at really small stuff. I never thought that hitting 1" swingers at 100 yards with a .22 would get boring.
Old 05-07-2011, 10:16 PM
Zanthe

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaser View Post
it is worth the wait and their word is golden...great people As stated.. Be patient. I am sure they got overwhelmed once the weather started turning better and their popularity has blossomed.
+1
Old 05-10-2011, 10:16 AM
rogerxd45

TPC Rating: 
100% (1)
they told me my barrel was going to be done on april 26th and i got it on april 16th

it was a great surprise!
Old 05-15-2011, 02:02 PM
jkanarek

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
I had the same problem with a late receiver but I must say they have always been great and honestly I can understand shipping delays some are just outside of their control.

You will love the receiver...mine is shipping tomorrow as well and I will be building up my 100% kidd build shortly after I receive it...

I AM SO READY TO BUILD MY ULTIMATE!!!!