Where are the "Reloading" Ads? - RimfireCentral.com Forums

Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > >

Notices

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-27-2010, 06:56 AM
Lloyd S.
National Guard Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

Join Date: 
Oct 2002
Location: 
Central Arkansas
Posts: 
2,324
TPC Rating: 
100% (13)
Where are the "Reloading" Ads?



Log in to see fewer ads
I posted an ad for a case trimmer in the "Reloading" sub-category a few days ago, but when I went to review it a little while ago, everything in the section had disappeared. By clicking on "Classified Ads" first, then "Reloading" I found the ads (there are 9 of them). It's not necessary to do this on any of the other sub-categories except "Archery."
What gives?


Last edited by Lloyd S.; 04-28-2010 at 07:51 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-29-2010, 07:11 AM
vetsvette
US Air Force Disabled American Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join! GOA Member

Join Date: 
May 2009
Location: 
South Central Virginia
Posts: 
2,842
TPC Rating: 
100% (19)
The last few times I looked at reloading all that it showed was some archery equipment.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-29-2010, 11:22 PM
Ace's High
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

Join Date: 
Jun 2005
Location: 
California
Posts: 
961
TPC Rating: 
83% (4)
Quote:
Originally Posted by vetsvette View Post
The last few times I looked at reloading all that it showed was some archery equipment.
Yep!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #4  
Old 05-01-2010, 03:36 PM
Admin3's Avatar
Admin3
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

Join Date: 
Jul 2004
Posts: 
556
TPC Rating: 
100% (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lloyd S. View Post
I posted an ad for a case trimmer in the "Reloading" sub-category a few days ago, but when I went to review it a little while ago, everything in the section had disappeared. By clicking on "Classified Ads" first, then "Reloading" I found the ads (there are 9 of them). It's not necessary to do this on any of the other sub-categories except "Archery."
What gives?

You seem to have posted in Miscellaneous, not Reloading.

It is also possible that the Classifieds software is having some hiccups due to the server migration. It is a separate bit of software from the forums and glitches will have to be fixed as they are found.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-01-2010, 04:54 PM
Lloyd S.
National Guard Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

Join Date: 
Oct 2002
Location: 
Central Arkansas
Posts: 
2,324
TPC Rating: 
100% (13)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin3 View Post
You seem to have posted in Miscellaneous, not Reloading.

It is also possible that the Classifieds software is having some hiccups due to the server migration. It is a separate bit of software from the forums and glitches will have to be fixed as they are found.
Actually, I ended up posting it under "Misc." when I realized the odds were against it being seen by any interested party under "Reloading." It's academic now, I suppose, 'cuz I listed it on GunBroker.com, and it sold, and the RFC ads have been deleted.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off




All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:44 AM.

Privacy Policy

DMCA Notice

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 2000-2018 RimfireCentral.com
x