Where are the "Reloading" Ads? - RimfireCentral.com Forums

Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > >

Notices

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 04-27-2010, 06:56 AM
Lloyd S.
National Guard Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (13)
Where are the "Reloading" Ads?

I posted an ad for a case trimmer in the "Reloading" sub-category a few days ago, but when I went to review it a little while ago, everything in the section had disappeared. By clicking on "Classified Ads" first, then "Reloading" I found the ads (there are 9 of them). It's not necessary to do this on any of the other sub-categories except "Archery."
What gives?

Last edited by Lloyd S.; 04-28-2010 at 07:51 AM.
Old 04-29-2010, 07:11 AM
vetsvette
US Air Force Disabled American Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join! GOA Member

TPC Rating: 
100% (19)
The last few times I looked at reloading all that it showed was some archery equipment.
Old 04-29-2010, 11:22 PM
Ace's High
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
83% (4)
Quote:
Originally Posted by vetsvette View Post
The last few times I looked at reloading all that it showed was some archery equipment.
Yep!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-01-2010, 03:36 PM
Admin3
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lloyd S. View Post
I posted an ad for a case trimmer in the "Reloading" sub-category a few days ago, but when I went to review it a little while ago, everything in the section had disappeared. By clicking on "Classified Ads" first, then "Reloading" I found the ads (there are 9 of them). It's not necessary to do this on any of the other sub-categories except "Archery."
What gives?

You seem to have posted in Miscellaneous, not Reloading.

It is also possible that the Classifieds software is having some hiccups due to the server migration. It is a separate bit of software from the forums and glitches will have to be fixed as they are found.
Old 05-01-2010, 04:54 PM
Lloyd S.
National Guard Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (13)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin3 View Post
You seem to have posted in Miscellaneous, not Reloading.

It is also possible that the Classifieds software is having some hiccups due to the server migration. It is a separate bit of software from the forums and glitches will have to be fixed as they are found.
Actually, I ended up posting it under "Misc." when I realized the odds were against it being seen by any interested party under "Reloading." It's academic now, I suppose, 'cuz I listed it on GunBroker.com, and it sold, and the RFC ads have been deleted.