it's the end of the season, - Page 4 - RimfireCentral.com Forums

Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > >

Notices

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 11-11-2009, 09:41 PM
Whistler
Law Enforcement Officer NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekcasey View Post
i just like to eat well!! i have a big belly from food and drink, !!!! ?

Yea Derek! We can't tell when your eating............. but you usually give us little hints the nights when the drink is going down really smoootthh!!
Old 11-11-2009, 11:22 PM
derekcasey
GOA Member

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
well tonight we had home meade chicken strips, gravy, creamstyle corn, home made cornbread dressing, mac and cheese and home made real mashed taters!!! i had a 1/5 of captian morgan behind the bar and 2 friends came over. we each had the captian in use, some mexican clear stuff(the good stuff) and i broke out some of my home made apple wine. i'll be fine in the morning. it's my 2 friends i'm worried about now!! they may not fair as well. thier wives were not happy with me when i helped load them into the cars to get them home !!!! maybe rookies should stay at home and not try to drink with the old guys!!!!! my nieghbor came over for awhile. i just hope he didn't get in trouble for wreckless croll and attemp to walk when he went home !!!!

my belly has enlarged itself tonight again!! i also cleaned two 5 pound tame rabbits tonight. i think my girlfriends little boy got upset when i allowed him to pet them then i broke thier necks right in front of him. i honestly didn't know he was looking out the back door when i seperated thier heads from thier necks. a friend of mine raises them. he said the wild colored ones just don't sell like the normal tame colored ones. he is giving me all the ones that look like wild rabbits for free. i'm giving him half gallons of home made wine in return. i make the wine, but i drink bourbon mainly. rum when in short supply of bourbon.
Old 11-11-2009, 11:32 PM
derekcasey
GOA Member

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
here are a few pictures of my basement. the light over the pool table has been changed. i now have a old(very old) olympia beer pool table light over it.

there is also a bullet trap under the dart board now and alot more neon signs all over the place. the bar seats 2 on each side and 4 down the front. we had a hog roast when i first moved in and we had 150 people and 24 cases of beer. the hog was 280 pounds after gutting and none was left when we finished up. we had kereoke in the home theater room and everything. man that was one heck of a party!!! the last 2 i had here we had a live band for. one think for sure us kentucky guys can party when the time is right!!!!

Last edited by derekcasey; 11-11-2009 at 11:37 PM.
Old 11-12-2009, 12:00 AM
Whistler

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekcasey View Post
some mexican clear stuff(the good stuff) !!!!
Did it have the worm in the bottom? Maybe that's what got your friends down?
Old 11-12-2009, 12:07 AM
derekcasey
GOA Member

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
nope. i had $80 a 1/5 stuff. my spelling sucks and i'm to drunk to go back down stairs and get the empty bottle!!!! i guess 4 of us drunk close to 3/4 a gallon tonight!!! 1/5 of rum,1/5 of mexican stuff and a 1/5 of apple wine. when 2 of my friends wives showed up they were not impressed to say the least!! elmer crolled home!! i'd say his wife isn't happy either, but she knows when 2 or more are gathered in my basement things flow freely.

when i shoot in the basement i have to move the bar chairs out of the way. we sit on the far end and shoot in front of the bar into the bullet trap. i have some pictures of the bullet trap if you want to see it as well. i had a cabelas season catalog stuck in it at one time. boy don't ever do that guys. it is heck to remove. those subsonic match rounds make a mess of catalogs in the bullet trap.

Last edited by derekcasey; 11-12-2009 at 12:10 AM.
Old 11-12-2009, 12:08 AM
Whistler

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Sorry........

about the double post earlier. I clicked on Submit Reply and didn't think anything happened. Even thought it'll be there later and left, came back and still didn't see it? So old wise me posted again. Then I noticed it was put on the next page............ whoops! I guess I'll pay better attention next time. I was able to deleted it so I guess all is well now.
Old 11-12-2009, 12:17 AM
Whistler

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
My Inlaws

have a Wiedemann sign over their pool table. Hard to say how old that one is!
Old 11-12-2009, 10:31 PM
derekcasey
GOA Member

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
my friend who finished my stith stock for my hall called me today. he had put the final coat of clear on it for me. i walked up to look at it and was very very very pleased to say the very least!! he's ganna bring it over to me tomorrow. my tuner also arrives tomorrow!!! i'll put the action back in the stock, put the tuner on it, and mount the old scope for winter use. i'll up grade to the weaver t36 later in the late winter monthes. i'll be sure to post picture tomorrow when i get everything together. you guys will love this stock to say the very least. i figured it would look great, but i really had no ideal just how great it was going to turn out!!!! i'll use my girlfriends camera to take some pictures of it. it takes better pictures than my iphone. i'm a very happy man tonight if you can't tell!!!!
Old 11-13-2009, 01:08 PM
derekcasey
GOA Member

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
my tuner arrived today and is now on the rifle. i'm waiting on my friend to return home so i cango pick up the stock and get it all together!!! pictures will follow in a new thread later on.
Old 11-13-2009, 01:29 PM
rayjay

TPC Rating: 
100% (3)
I just discovered the problem I had on my last target at the last match. I have some 1070 1 machine and some 1070 4 machine. I am pretty sure the gun likes the 1 machine and the 4 machine ammo snuck onto the bench for the last target.

I will shoot a couple of groups next week to verify this hypothesis.

The RVA tuner has a set screw in the focus ring that is a pitn. I just happened to have a nylon thumb screw that was the right threads. You can get them at the hdwe store most likely.

Last edited by rayjay; 11-13-2009 at 01:32 PM.
Old 11-13-2009, 04:18 PM
derekcasey
GOA Member

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
that is a great ideal about the screw on the tuner. i'll pass that alongback to ron.
Old 11-13-2009, 06:50 PM
mlcruse

TPC Rating: 
100% (6)
What is the thread pitch of the set screw? Mine is a PIA also.

Thanks
Old 11-13-2009, 07:36 PM
rayjay

TPC Rating: 
100% (3)
8-32. The nylon screw has a nice knob. I also want to replace the torx clamp screws with allen screws.
Old 11-13-2009, 07:49 PM
mlcruse

TPC Rating: 
100% (6)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rayjay View Post
8-32. The nylon screw has a nice knob. I also want to replace the torx clamp screws with allen screws.

rajay

thanks for the reply
Old 11-13-2009, 09:14 PM
rayjay

TPC Rating: 
100% (3)
You will have to shorten the nylon screw. A new single edge razor blade works good.