1911-22 Black Label Full Size Suppressor Ready Experience?? - RimfireCentral.com Forums

Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > > >

Notices

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 11-08-2018, 10:28 AM
Kooshballa

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
1911-22 Black Label Full Size Suppressor Ready Experience??

Anyone here have experience with this gun shooting suppressed? I just stumbled across it and based on its size and weight vs a buck mark or 22/45 it might make the perfect suppressor host to introduce my wife and son to shooting. It seems to have a fairly hefty price premium and I want to make sure it’s not just all for show.

There aren’t too many reviews online either but that might be because it so specialized but does anyone here have experience with it shooting suppressed?

Thx
Old 11-08-2018, 11:54 AM
Vasquez956

TPC Rating: 
95% (17)
I shoot mine suppressed with a Rugged Oculus. Works great but it has less than a brick through it so I dont know how long term wear and tear will affect it. I use CCI SV and function is 100%, but that cannot be guaranteed for every single pistol.
Old 11-09-2018, 08:46 AM
Kooshballa

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Thx! How is the overall noise compared to other semi auto pistols?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-10-2018, 08:14 PM
Vasquez956

TPC Rating: 
95% (17)
Shooting CCI SV they are all pretty dang quiet, no ears required.
Old 12-12-2018, 11:44 PM
Badlandsboy
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
I have both a 22/45 lite Ruger and A Browning 1911-22 Black Label. I shoot both of them suppressed.They are both rock solid guns and I have had no problems with either one with any ammo that I have tried. I have a red dot on my Ruger so that one is the most accurate one for me when precision shooting. But I actually prefer the Black Label for it's feel in hand and also it seems to point much more naturally for me. I just wish there was a way to put a Burris Fast Fire red dot on it ,as my eyes are not what they use to be for open sights. [I] would say the noise from them while shooting them suppressed is very close to the same. With no hearing protection needed.

Last edited by Badlandsboy; 12-12-2018 at 11:47 PM.
Old 12-20-2018, 09:30 AM
Badlandsboy
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
One thing that I really appreciate about the Browning is that has preformed 100% reliable for me and has functioned flawlessly , no matter what ammo I run through it. I mostly shoot standard velocity stuff and the little Browning pistol has never missed a beat.