Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 01-23-2015, 05:38 PM
player39

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Great Mods, anyone still out there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1917-1911M View Post
Thanks Elwood....don't forget you owe me welding lessons if I ever make it up your way. Answering my own thread,,,, Is that like talking to yourself, do that all the time, no one else will listen to me.

RR, I haven't finished this experiment. Before you jump in remember you can ruin some parts pretty quickly here. Small parts without much room for error. Which is why I already need new parts even with my pistol functioning 100%. The guys in Germany are hooking me up with the guys in Ft Smith though so all should be well. Put a stock hammer spring back in.....2 lb 4 oz now and that sure feels safe and tests safe. Probably not for everyone though. Might get to try Crete's method for accurate aiming this weekend. Sure is hot and humid here.

Poured 22 cy concrete a couple of days ago. I haven't fully recovered from that yet. Winter would be bad enough....but 97 degrees and 458% humidity makes it rough on an old timer. M1911
Great work, Thank you, I had a p22 q with every cycling problem it could have and with most of the mods with a little of my own I now have a p22 q that runs on any ammo.
Old 01-23-2015, 11:00 PM
1917-1911M
US Army Veteran

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Yepper, we are all still out here. Thanks. M1911