Bobcat 21A - Page 2 - RimfireCentral.com Forums

Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > >

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 04-25-2021, 02:17 PM
Buck8one2

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)

I've owned a 21a for many years and shot unknown number of types of ammo thru it and never had a fail to fire, ejection issue, mechanical issue, or any kind of gun or ammo issue ever. While I don't shoot it as often as some other weapons, it is my most reliable weapon other than a knife.
Buck
Old 06-10-2021, 12:14 PM
laylow

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Just got a 21a Covert, and I love it.
Old 06-10-2021, 12:20 PM
carbineone

TPC Rating: 
100% (1)
Yes they are very reliable little Buggers..I think it was or still is the 1st choice for Law Enforcement backup little Bug..

Good for you getting the little Covert..They are threaded right? But that kinda defeats the purpose of concealment though..
Old 06-10-2021, 12:28 PM
10X1958

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by carbineone View Post
Yes they are very reliable little Buggers..I think it was or still is the 1st choice for Law Enforcement backup little Bug..

Good for you getting the little Covert..They are threaded right? But that kinda defeats the purpose of concealment though..
Concealable?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Is that a Silencer 1.jpg (135.6 KB, 4 views)
Old 06-10-2021, 02:59 PM
Screwball
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
I really don’t consider the Bobcat the best in concealment. The grip is too large due to the DA setup. Jetfires were awesome, if you want concealment. Bobcats… might as well run a LCP (which I do when I need something smaller).

I picked up the Covert for the barrel, and being I have three suppressors in jail (.22 and 9mm just had the checks cashed today, the Bushwhacker 46 is about a week and a half behind). When you toss a can on a Bobcat, it makes it closer to an integrally suppressed pistol due to the short barrel. Short can or one in a K configuration (if you do get a .22 can, I recommend someone modular… Rugged Oculus, for example) makes the entire package more manageable. It was either that or cut down a Mark series pistol to just past the receiver tube… which makes issues with reliability when running unsuppressed (also, sometimes keyholing, which isn’t a good thing with a can).

I wish I could find a CT grip for mine, being it will be ran with a can majority of the time.
Old 06-10-2021, 03:04 PM
laylow

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:

It does make it slightly less concealable, but I've got a standard Inox 21a as well.
Old 06-10-2021, 08:19 PM
Toomany22s

TPC Rating: 
100% (2)
They are fine fun little guns, Im always on the prowl for them and their kitty cousins. Id like to find a Bobcat in 25 acp and a Tomcat 32 acp and a Minx 22 short. already have a Cheetah 84 380 and a Cougar Mini 8045 .

If they made a Tiger , 92 platform 10 mm, id be all over that too!

I like the fat grip, it seems to mollify the 3 amigos and reduce their effect on my shooting skills.
Old 06-10-2021, 09:58 PM

TPC Rating: 
100% (39)
My favorite Beretta mouse gun, the Model 20. A 25acp in double action. Slightly larger than the 950 but much smaller than the 21A.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg P6100050a.jpg (44.1 KB, 48 views)