Waffencenter purchaser's - RimfireCentral.com Forums

Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > >

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 03-03-2017, 07:46 AM
tommyt654

TPC Rating: 
100% (1)
Waffencenter purchaser's

We are back in business.You'll need a XOOM account to purchase,this is still under Paypal but they have allowed Waffencenter to sell parts and piece's thru that pay device. So if you need to make purchase's you may do so now thru XOOM. I set up an account and it is easy to do you'll need a major credit card or bank card to make purchase's.

http://www.waffencenter-gotha.de/sho...1_146_441.html

Still follow the previous way to make purchases as shown in the older links but now pat with XOOM instead of Paypal

https://www.xoom.com/germany/send-mo...oom-paid-nf-en
Old 03-11-2017, 09:57 PM
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
I bought a stock from them back at the end of January 2017, all the Xoom stuff worked fine. I am still waiting for its arrival. Any idea of how long it should take?
Old 03-12-2017, 07:45 AM
singleshotcajun

TPC Rating: 
100% (1)
Do i see complete trigger groups for less one hundred US ? Mein Deutch is not goot.
Will these fit standard Suhl 150 ?

Old 03-12-2017, 08:06 AM
tommyt654

TPC Rating: 
100% (1)
2-3 weeks possibly for delivery, and yes complete triggers that fit the 150 as well as 150-1 for less than what others sell them for delivered..Glad it's working out for folks, that's the idea,Getting factory Suhl 150 parts for a reasonable price
Old 03-12-2017, 08:59 AM
singleshotcajun

TPC Rating: 
100% (1)
If I may prevail on you again. My go to 3-P gun is a 150. When in single stage and where I want it for competition it will occasionally fire when the bolt is closed no matter how hard the spring tension(I've tried everything but in single stage it is just not safe), set at two stage and breaking at two pounds no worries. I want to get one of these trigger groups to try. Since I can't read German, what are the differences in the three triggers offered on this site ? thanks much.
Old 03-12-2017, 09:07 AM
singleshotcajun

TPC Rating: 
100% (1)
I used my googlefo and apparently the difference is the trigger and on the third one can adjust the trigger angle.
Old 03-12-2017, 12:25 PM

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
I am 6 weeks out now and can track it to Frankfurt airport and then....waiting to hear something from USPS.
Old 03-12-2017, 03:28 PM
langenc
US Army Veteran

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
One day it will just be in your mailbox. Relax. Too much snow/cold to shoot now anyway.
Old 03-12-2017, 04:08 PM
52DH&R12

TPC Rating: 
100% (23)
I ordered several items last week, I dealt with Alex, a very nice understanding gentleman. I passed on the XOOM account, I instead did a bank wire transfer. I ended up getting all the parts for much less than the already low listed prices. Saved enough to cover the bank wire fee and shipping. Alex did relate to me, not to be in too big of a hurry to receive the parts, expect 3-4 weeks. They were out of stock on the base trigger, so I opted for one of each of the other two. I may want another 150 in the near future, so having a few extra parts will be a plus.

George
Old 03-12-2017, 04:18 PM
langenc
US Army Veteran

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
I dealt w/ Alex. He has a pretty good understanding of English. In my case I dot know what I ;saved', if any but the wire transfer fees were 75 bucks or so, freight was 30, and I think that was euros at about 1.18/buck or the other way around.
Old 03-13-2017, 08:10 AM
gpd1953

TPC Rating: 
100% (12)
I bought 3 triggers . I will keep one and sell two . if anybody wants one its $ 140 Thats about what it cost to buy on when you add the bank transfer . shipping .and convert Euros to dollars They are on the trading post
Old 03-13-2017, 09:35 AM
tommyt654

TPC Rating: 
100% (1)
Since my original posting months ago (July 2016) they have switched over to a standardized shipping cost.Anything up to $500 USD insured is about $30 USD give or take depending on package size and quantity's They ship DHL. The basic trigger is 59,95 EUR,which translates to about $62 USD. So a new trigger shipped and paid for using XOOM would be about $92 give or take.When ordering parts thru Alex as everyone seems to deal with him ,tho he primarily is just the shipping/warehouse mgr. I would suggest you 1st query him about the item availability before you place your order so you won't be disappointed you didn't receive all you wanted.When placing orders look back at the earlier posting to show how to do it. and example would be

Item no quantity

25 2

27 2

they will send you an attached invoice for items but hardly ever tell you what they do or do not have in inventory it will only be reflected in the final bill.Most of the time we do receive better prices than shown on website,so don't be surprised if it's cheaper than expected.Wire transfers are costly,once I contacted Alex and others there and found out about using XOOM it was a no brainer to save on funds.I have also found using the factory firing pin spring and varying the headspace via shims will usually result in better accuracy on a factory rifle.They are very spring sensitive and I had found using the springs available that were for a Anshutz did not add to accuracy.A benefit also was gained using a helper spring also benefited the basic rifle.Hope this will help some get the parts they need for there Suhls as well as Haenel air rifles as they seem to also be the very limited supplier available for those parts as well,Good luck
Old 03-13-2017, 11:23 PM
Andyd
Veteran

TPC Rating: 
100% (23)
When you order from them, make sure that you do not have an invoice value for over $100, especially not with a copy of the invoice inside. The shipment will clear U.S. customs in their Dresden or Frankfurt facility and CBP have to enforce ATF laws. If the value is over $100, you will need an import permit on Form 6 Part 1 in order to be legal. The sender's name as Waffencenter is a dead give away.

ATF Form 6 Part 1.

In the general information for ATF Form 6, page 13, 9.b. it clearly states:

9. Under Arms Export Control Act of 1976 regulations in 27 CFR 447.41(c), a permit is not required for the importation of:
b. Minor components and parts of Category I(a) firearms, except barrels, cylinders, receivers (frames) or complete breech mechanisms, when the total value does not exceed $100 wholesale in any single transaction.

When I had first given the link to Waffencenter Gotha here, I wasn't aware that the Gun Export Control Act is also governing imports, though it is rarely enforced.

Last edited by Andyd; 03-13-2017 at 11:26 PM.
Old 03-14-2017, 08:07 AM
tommyt654

TPC Rating: 
100% (1)
Well I don't agree with that as I have made several purchases well over that price and have never had a conflict. I think you might be misreading the law as stated.

As read it would not apply to minor parts,only barrels,cylinders,receivers.Yes those parts have to be inspected and registered/stamped with the ATF before importation,minor parts like most here are importing as stated in your paragraph and clearly shown as not needing any permit.

The part you are referencing applies mainly in part to rifles,ammunition and other parts that could be utilized in war only,not a small .22 target rifle

The complete laws shown in the below PDF file clearly states that these purchases are not under any monetary scrutiny,nor are they even subject as they are minor parts.

https://www.atf.gov/file/97776/download

Just my opinion,believe who you want,here is the ATF form applying to weapons,ammunition etc of War

https://www.atf.gov/resource-center/...3apdf/download

Last edited by tommyt654; 03-14-2017 at 08:15 AM.
Old 03-14-2017, 02:52 PM
langenc
US Army Veteran

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Wasnt or didnt apply in my case(??), yet. Maybe Ill get a knock on the door ny day now. Order was about 340 bucks.