82G front sight inserts - Page 2 - RimfireCentral.com Forums

Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > >

Notices

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 07-30-2021, 03:48 PM
mpolk
Fire FighterEmergency Medical Technician NRA Member - Click Here To Join! GOA Member Appleseed Member

TPC Rating: 
100% (3)

If I go to that trouble, I think I'd scope it. Naw, like it all original but thanks for the tip. I doubt I'll shoot it in matches, just for fun. I'll stick to my CZ's and scopes for my matches.
Old 07-30-2021, 07:32 PM
'ol shooter
NRA Member - Click Here To Join! GOA Member

TPC Rating: 
100% (136)
My point was that they are easy to scope, not suggesting otherwise, it just made it easier for me to swap back and forth. My eyes aren't so great either. EGW makes that cantilever rail shown, now also make it in steel as well as the aluminum one on mine.
Old 07-30-2021, 07:44 PM
mpolk
Fire FighterEmergency Medical Technician NRA Member - Click Here To Join! GOA Member Appleseed Member

TPC Rating: 
100% (3)
Thanks. As long as I use a target I can see(correct target for the job), I'll really enjoy shooting it. It shot that Wolf match really well. Also, after shooting it off my rest, I realized that I needed to work on my front bags. I did not have my rifles stable enough. I'm going to try ARA Factory Class for the first time in August with my CZ 457 Varmint. Got that front bag deeper and tighter. A while back I thought about scoping the Kimber for my other competition but changed the barrel on my MTR instead. It would make a great one though. Benchrest Silhouette with 1/10th size Silhouettes and only a front bag with only the off hand under the rear and no more than 16x on the scope at 60,75, 90 and 100 yards.
Old 07-31-2021, 10:55 AM
mpolk

TPC Rating: 
100% (3)
Thanks for all of the input on getting the correct inserts. Great help.