North American Rimfire Postal Matches- A new way to have fun! - Page 3 - RimfireCentral.com Forums

Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > >

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 01-16-2019, 07:32 PM
langenc
US Army Veteran

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)

Ill join in about May or June for sure.

Im going to try egg shoots this summer.

PS-just reviewed the gun rules. Guess Ill have to shoot Kimber 82G f that is allowed. Suhl and Rem 40x are out.

Some yrs ago we shot targets and mailed em to a gentleman in AK and he scored em as to size of group and poster winners. Was fun.
Others just let you score and post-that seemed to wane in the past 3-4 years. Maybe this will infuse some much needed interest.

Last edited by langenc; 01-16-2019 at 07:39 PM.
Old 01-16-2019, 07:41 PM
Rimfireshooter99

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
NARPM Update - Please Read

All, I was able to upload all three files on the Benchrest Central site. See below for the title of the thread where the posting and attachments can be found.

Rimfire Benchrest North American Rimfire Postal Matches- A New way to have fun!

We look forward to shooting with you!

God Bless to Bill for starting such a good match process, come enjoy with us if you're interested....

Larry Mills
Old 01-16-2019, 07:45 PM
Rimfireshooter99

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
NARPM Update - Please Read

Thanks langenc. If you can send a note to the new email address, we can add you to our list so you'll get all the files needed as the monthly matches progress. And that Kimber is absolutely allowed. I shoot a H&R Model 12, and it's great to shoot this challenging target.

We'll also spice the matches up a bit by including a bonus point target from time to time, to help keep the matches fresh.

Look forward to hearing from you for the May/June Matches!

Thanks very much,

Larry

Old 01-25-2019, 07:25 PM
Rimfireshooter99

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
William Buck Memorial Postal Match

Good day to everyone. I wanted to let you know that next week, we will start the February postal match. If you're interesting in joining the group for the monthly matches, please send us an email at [email protected] and we'll include you on the match announcement.

Thank you!

Rimfireshooter
Old 01-27-2019, 06:46 PM
Rimfireshooter99

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
December 2018 Match Results - William Buck Memorial Postal Match

Shooters,

Please find attached the results from the December Match. Norm and I have checked your targets, scores, and Norm has compiled the attached list for your review. As you will see in the list, we also included the individual shooter equipment list, so you can see what the other folks are shooting. I find it interesting to review the kind of rifles/scopes/ammo being used in the matches, and we hope you do too!

We are fast approaching the end of January (next Friday), so if you haven’t submitted your targets for the January Match please do so by the end of the month. If you haven’t responded to our request for a show of interest, please do so as we will be cleaning up our mailing list in the near future.

Lastly, we will send out the announcement for the February Match late next week. Be sure to check the revised rules and regulations, especially the classes for the February Match. If anyone has a question about their rifle class, please don't hesitate to send us a note, and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

Thanks very much for participating!

If you're interesting in joining the group for the monthly matches, please send us an email at [email protected] and we'll include you on the match announcement.

Good shooting to all....

Norm and Larry
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 2018-12 WBMPM Results by Class Abbrev (1).pdf (24.9 KB, 35 views)
Old 01-31-2019, 07:48 PM
Rimfireshooter99

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
February Match Announcement - William Buck Memorial Postal Match

Please see the three attached PDF’s for the February 2019 William Buck Memorial Postal Match. These files include an Invitation, Rules/Regulations and the Target.

All three files are available at the Benchrest Central Forum:
Home Forum-Forum Index-Rimfire Benchrest-North American Rimfire Postal Matches- A New way to have fun!

If you are not already a member and want to participate in the matches, please read the Rules and Regulations, Match Invitation, and Target, and if you have any questions, send us a note to the email below.

We’ve made a few changes in January, especially with the rifle classifications, that you will find in the rules and regulations. The target has also been modified to reflect the classification changes. Please remember to enter details of your rifle/scope/ammo and mark your classification.

Finally, please email your targets to [email protected] by February 28, 2019.

Please see the Match Invitation attached to this posting.

Good shooting!

Norm Flynn and Larry Mills
Match Directors
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 2019-02 Match Invitation .pdf (59.5 KB, 20 views)
Old 02-06-2019, 04:40 PM
Rimfireshooter99

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
JANUARY 2019 - WILLIAM BUCK MEMORIAL POSTAL MATCH RESULTS

Shooters,

Please find attached the results from the January Match. Norm and I have checked your targets, scores, and Norm has compiled the attached list for your review. As you will see in the list, we also included the individual shooter equipment list, so you can see what the other folks are shooting. I find it interesting to review the kind of rifles/scopes/ammo being used in the matches, and we hope you do too!

If you're interesting in joining the group for the monthly matches, please send us an email at [email protected] and we'll include you on the match announcement.

Good shooting to all....

Norm and Larry
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 2019-01 WBMPM Results by Class Abbrev.pdf (36.1 KB, 27 views)
Old 03-01-2019, 08:10 PM
Rimfireshooter99

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Announcing the William Buck Memorial Postal Match for March

Shooters, ready for a challenging postal match? Shoot Iron Sights or Scoped Rifles? We have a match for you!

Please review the Match Invitation document attached and send us an email to join the fun!

Good shooting!

Norm and Larry
Match Directors
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 2019-03 Match Invitation .pdf (62.4 KB, 21 views)
Old 03-04-2019, 04:22 PM
Rimfireshooter99

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
February 2019 - William Buck Memorial Postal Match Results

Shooters,

Please find attached the results from the February Match. Norm and I have checked your targets, scores, and Norm has compiled the attached list for your review. As you will see in the list, we also included the individual shooter equipment list, so you can see what the other folks are shooting.

Shooters, ready for a challenging postal match? Shoot Iron Sights or Scoped Rifles? We have a match for you! If you're interesting in joining the group for the monthly matches, please send us an email at [email protected] and we'll include you on the match announcement.

Good shooting to all....

Norm and Larry
Match Directors
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 2019-02 WBMPM Results by Class Abbrev.pdf (34.0 KB, 13 views)
Old 04-01-2019, 06:38 PM
Rimfireshooter99

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
April Match Announcement

Good day to you all. I am pleased to announce the April matches.

We are rolling out a new Match for those of you who would like to shoot longer distances. We have created a 100 yard Mini-Palma match for your shooting pleasure. It's challenging and fun, so take a look at the revised rules and the new targets. Speaking of targets, we created two versions for you to shoot. One has a solid black background, with white rings. The second set has more white background, with black rings. So pick what gives you the best sight picture, and head to the range!

We also are working on a new Match for Air Rifle shooters. We have 5 folks who have expressed interest, so we drafted the rules and made up two different targets for iron sights and scoped-rifle shooters. Those 5 folks will shoot the match in April, give us their feedback on how to improve the match course of fire, targets, etc., then in May, it will become a part of the monthly match format.

To summarize, we have the following matches available for you to participate in:
- 50 yard rimfire for scoped rifle Match
- 50 yard rimfire for iron sight rifle Match
- 100 yard rimfire Mini-Palma Match
- 10 meter Air Rifle Match (Trial in April)

As always, if you have any questions, please let us know.

If you are interested in participating in any of the matches, please send an email to [email protected]. We will send you all the documents you need to participate in the matches.

Come join in on the fun!

Norm and Larry
Match Directors
Old 04-01-2019, 06:44 PM
Rimfireshooter99

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
William Buck Memorial Match Results Summary

Shooters,

Please find attached the results from the March Match. Norm and I have checked your targets, scores, and Norm has compiled the attached list for your review. As you will see in the list, we also included the individual shooter equipment list, so you can see what the other folks are shooting.

Good shooting to all....

Norm and Larry
Match Directors
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 2019-03 WBMPM Results by Class Abbrev.pdf (38.2 KB, 21 views)
Old 04-16-2019, 02:49 PM
USA1776

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
North American Rimfire Postal Matches- A new way to have fun!

Hello,

My daughter and I are interested in joining this match. Looking at the prior posts, I am not seeing a target download link.

Thanks,

Nick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by USA1776; 04-16-2019 at 04:53 PM.
Old 04-22-2019, 07:26 PM
Rimfireshooter99

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)

USA1776, thanks for your interest.

Please send an email to [email protected], and I'll send you a return email with all the match information and targets.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Rimfireshooter99
Old 04-24-2019, 02:11 PM
USA1776

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)

All taken care of. Thank you. Hope to get in this month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by USA1776; 04-24-2019 at 02:16 PM.
Old 05-08-2019, 09:48 PM
Rimfireshooter99

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
William Buck Memorial Postal Matches - May Announcement

Good day to you all. We are pleased to announce the May matches.

Monthly Matches available:
• 50 Yard Scoped Rifle Match (.22LR)
• 50 Yard Iron Sight Rifle Match (.22LR)
• 100 Yard Mini-Palma Rifle Match (.22LR)
• 10 Meter/25 Meter/50 Yard/100 Yard Air Rifle Matches (iron sight and scoped rifles) (.177-.25 pellets)

If you are interested in participating in any of the matches, please send an email to [email protected]. We will send you all the documents you need to participate in the matches.

Come join in on the fun!

Norm and Larry
Match Directors