Bench rest matches for old .22 rifles - Page 4 - RimfireCentral.com Forums

Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > >

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 05-01-2019, 08:33 PM
doclu60
NRA Member - Click Here To Join! UotM

TPC Rating: 
100% (18)

Nothing to be gained here by harping over this guy. As the finger pointer, he negated to tell us he himself had equipment loaned to him by the person he pointed the finger at. He has not posted since his little rant. James explained quite nicely in the other thread what happened. James also expressed a desire for this to NOT become a heated or drawn out topic on the forum. While forums are a place for knowledge sharing, they are also a place for opinion sharing.

None of our opinions are going to change the way this guy thinks about what he has done. He has to change that himself. With that in mind, I hope James continues his pursuit of making RFBR open to everyone at his club and I will respect his wishes and not post anymore about this matter.

Later, but not here....Scott
Old 06-04-2019, 09:48 PM
Hanover67
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Send a message via Yahoo to Hanover67
This thread started with a wish for benchrest matches for old rifles, like Mossbergs.

I enter my scores in the RFC 50-yd A-23/5 target matches that I shoot with a $37 Remington 511 with iron sights. It is pretty old - 1941, and so am I - 1942. I enjoy shooting, but I'm doing it by myself.

There is no reason why the OP could not do the same thing, even invite his fellow old gun owners to shoot together in these postal-type matches and submit their scores.

I use Kruger made targets (the A-23/5) which are made of heavy paper stock and show bullet holes well at 50 yards using a spotting scope.