Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

At One Question

2K views 22 replies 8 participants last post by  MManning 
#1 ·
I’m looking at the At One, LRP and Percision Trainer. The use will be 50 yard benchrest matches.is there a difference in accuracy? I viewed an online video that highlighted the poor ability to stabilize the comb after adjusting. Thanks for any feedback.

#2 ·
There are 6 Varmint MTR's shooting in our Benchrest Silhouette and our ARA Factory class and zero of the At Ones. Not sure what that means, but. The Tactical MSRP is over $1000 so it is ineligible for Factory class.

#3 ·
The latest ARA rules allow all of the current model CZs with no maximum price requirement. I questioned this when I got started in ARA, last March, and even have direct communication from KSS to ensure my CZ 457 Varmint Precision Chassis was legal. (The way it is shown in the rules is kind of confusing but CZ is the exception with all current models accepted.)

#4 ·
My conversation with them was that the list was for non production and that only the current production models with an MSRP under $1000 were all that were legal. I guess its who you talk to but it still says MSRP under $1000 and our club is using that rule.

#5 · (Edited)
I just looked at the accepted list and the 457 is not on the accepted list, therefore the CZ 457 must be a production rifle under MSRP of $1000. Plain as day if you read it. I guess it doesn't matters if your club is okay with it. Pretty sure it wouldn't fly at nationals though.

#8 ·
I wonder if you may be reading an older version of the list as it was updated on 3/11/2021.
The new list starts of with a cover page including questions to see if your rifle is approved. Question number 3 asks if your rifle is under current MSRP of $1,000 and if not, go to question number 4. Number 4 asks if your rifle is on the most current approved rifle list. The current list states, for CZ, all models including those in current production except BRNO CZ.

Attachments

#14 ·
I have a Boyd's At One stock on one of my custom 10/22's and have had no real issues. I will say that the comb adjustment is not at all precise. Once I got it set, it shoots lights out. Not sure if the CZ version is the same, but it appears to be. I will say I would not buy another one to replace any of my CZ stocks, but then I am not left handed. That might tip the scale. Good luck in you search.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.