Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

Photo Gallery for our CF rifles

34K views 187 replies 100 participants last post by  huntsman22 
#1 ·
I am as guilty as anybody here with posting questions. comments and pictures where they should not be. :eek:

So I am just wondering if we could get a Photo gallery for our CZ and other brand of Center fire rifles.

I would like to share my pictures with others but there is no place to put them.

just asking...if not I can understand.

this photo is the one I would like to share with others here.

MY CZ 527 rifles: 17 Hornet, 22 Hornet, Rem 222 and Royal 223 in back :)

Signalman :mad::):D

See less See more
#89 ·
I've been really interested in those CETME model L for several years. I like how clean those MCM rifles are, with the new production furniture. Any additional thoughts on build quality? How has reliability been so far? I've watched all of Ian's and Misha's available videos. I'd be looking to get one of the standard fixed stock rifles, probably sans optics rail. Still on the fence though. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

#92 · (Edited)

I finished this up a couple of months ago. It started with the purchase of a 26" Virgin Valley bull barrel in .223 by mistake. I thought it was for a Contender but it was for an Encore. OK. I'll just build an Encore rifle which I managed to put off for one reason after another until TC went out of business, all the new frames were gone, and used had become very expensive. At the very first gunshow in my general area since 2019 I ran into an Encore in very good condition at the second table from the front door and at what I considered a decent price. After just a bit of dickering the price became even better and I walked out the door with it.

A factory fore end will not fit the barrel so I made my own from a fancy walnut board I found on etsy. The grain and color doesn't match the stock at all and I plan to strip the stock this winter and refinish it to see if I can get a better color match. The scope is a Bushnell AR 4.5-18 X with side focus. I like these scopes so much this is my 4th one.

How does it shoot? I have no idea. Between wind and medical problems I haven't even fired it.

The picture is the result of having to enhance it to being out the color and grain in the wood until the background was blown out. No matter as everything except the evergreen trees is brown and remains that way today.

#96 ·
I am as guilty as anybody here with posting questions. comments and pictures where they should not be. :eek:

So I am just wondering if we could get a Photo gallery for our CZ and other brand of Center fire rifles.

I would like to share my pictures with others but there is no place to put them.

just asking...if not I can understand.

this photo is the one I would like to share with others here.

MY CZ 527 rifles: 17 Hornet, 22 Hornet, Rem 222 and Royal 223 in back :)

Signalman :mad::):D
Beautiful rifles!