Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

Any central Missouri shooters out there.

6K views 35 replies 25 participants last post by  Teep 
#1 ·
Looking to see if there are any rimfire shooters in the central Missouri area.

#4 ·
Missouri shooters

I am a rimfire shooter I live in Wentzville which is about 40 miles west of St. Louis and I shoot at the Bechrest Rifle club in Wright City. I also have a small gun shop here just outside Wentzville it is called the Josephville Gun Shop and it is about 2.5 miles from the Wentzville General Motors plant. Phone number toll free 866-757-3560. Looking forward to talking to you.
Shane

#10 ·
I have been to every town mentioned. I am new to any type of bench shooting, hunted my whole life. Never did much bench shooting. I am in st.peters, Columbia, around Montgomery city almost monthly. I am from Bowling Green, Mo. I like going to finger lakes for atvs, and potawotomi in fulton. Never shot at finger lakes, but i could bring guns next time.

#11 ·
I know this is waaaay off course, but if any of you have or have access to any rusted corrugated tin that they would be willing to get rid of I would appreciate it. I'm willing to pay for it. I'm doing a display at the NRA convention. I am hoping to incorporate some into the display. I will drive an hour or two to pick it up.

Billy Smith
Director
Remington Society of America
Seeking out and researching Remington model 12's and ALL related items.

#13 ·
I am west of St. Louis in St. Charles. I typically shoot at Busch CA. but sometimes go to Reifsnieder CA in Warrenton and Whestone CA in Williamsburg. I have met fixerupper, he just hooked me up with a very nice Marlin 25, and Josephville Gun. He d&t'd the barrel on my Marlin 70 to accept Tech-Sights.

#14 ·
Mals: I go to whetstone creek range to shoot with Chromie often. If your intrested we can meet up somewhere to shoot with him and save gas. He is only off on Sat and Sun now.

The newly redone Jay Henges conservation range off Beaumont Antire road and interstate 44 is really nice also.

Phil

#18 ·
Thanks for the info!! I found a guy in Wright City that will let me have two pieces for $25.00. It's still up in the air, but I will definatley let you know how it goes.

Billy Smith
Director
Remington Society if America
Seeking out and researching Remington Model 12's and ALL related items.

#21 ·
always loved .22's since a kid...haven't done enough shooting in a long time. Ready to start with .22's again. Live on Lake of the Ozarks in Sunrise Beach.
Would like to learn about casual .22 bench rest. Not sure about good locations near my home.
Am retired and pretty flexible about availability.
Mike

mrb1913@gmail.com
they do some benchrest shooting in Jefferson City.:bthumb:

#23 ·
Mals, I'm gonna be in AZ for 10 days or so starting Mon. When I get back lets look at the weather and see what we can do. I'm retired so I can go whenever it is good for you. We don't really need that young pup Chromie:rolleyes: but he's a lot of fun when he can get off work.

Phil

#28 ·
hour south of STL

im in farmington, Mo. which is an hour south of STL. im compete weekley in two different rimfire matches that are only 20 minutes from here. would like to meet other shooters and find other places to compete. i have 5 different CZ rimfires. 452s and 455s

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.