Looking for Pardini threads or info - RimfireCentral.com Forums

Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > >

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 02-21-2015, 08:13 PM
Larks

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Looking for Pardini threads or info

I've been looking on the forum for threads on Pardini SP's (sports pistols), in particular trying to understand the different models and the differences between them.

Is there a Pardini section or group of threads here that I've missed? Or perhaps a specific target pistol section?
Old 02-21-2015, 08:31 PM
BlkHawk73

TPC Rating: 
100% (2)
go here: http://www.targettalk.org
Old 02-21-2015, 10:03 PM
Larks

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlkHawk73 View Post
many thanks
Old 02-28-2015, 08:25 AM
saleen322
US Marines Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (2)
While I am far from an expert, I do have 4 Pardinis including a SP. Is there something specific you were trying to find out?
Old 02-28-2015, 05:09 PM
Larks

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by saleen322 View Post
While I am far from an expert, I do have 4 Pardinis including a SP. Is there something specific you were trying to find out?
I've managed to get a better understanding of the differences between models, but now I'm really just trying to get a handle on what is involved in increasing magazine capacity. Either whether a larger capacity mag' is available or whether the 5 round mag' can be increased to 6 rounds and, if so, how....ie is it a factory supplied mod' or an easy after market mod'?

I know I'll be able to ask the guys who shoot them at the club but I'm away for a couple of weeks so have just been trying to work it out myself on the web in the meantime. (The comp' that we shoot essentially requires 2 mags with six rounds in each)
Old 03-01-2015, 07:36 AM
saleen322
US Marines Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (2)
The Pardini is a fine pistol but made for international sport pistol. I haven't seen magazines greater than 5 rounds (they may be out there??) and, like a lot of high-end target pistols, they do not lock back on the last shot if that is an issue. Also the grip is set up for shooting with one hand so if your six-shot event permits 2-hands on the pistol, that could be an issue. I have a Benelli as well and they do make 10-round magazines for them. The entry level Benelli, model 95, has an ambidextrous grip but still does not lock open on the last round. Hope this helps.