Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

Show me your Annie

661K views 1K replies 510 participants last post by  Baernutz 
#1 ·
We had a picture thread going here for a while, that for whatever reason went away. I'd like to start another one - as you guys know, I like threads with lots of pictures..

Here's my current pride & joy.. a Signature series made in 1999 for the turn of the century...

and here's the same rifle in an Anschutz Bavarian style stock I got off ebay a few years back..

See less See more
#83 · (Edited)
okay here are some more pictures

Stock is made by Mark Pharr, weights 21 onces and is very sturdy, fit is incredable. I cannot put a 5018 trigger on this rifle. Silhouette rules for hunter class require a 2 pound min pull tigger. I believe the trigger is a 5022. It has an after market trigger, but, everthing else in the trigger assembly is Anschutz. I wanted a curved wider trigger than the bladed trigger that came with 5022.

I hope I am right about it being a 5022. The trigger is awesome, 1st stage picks up 20-22 oz of pressure then I feel it hit a wall and with 11-12 oz more the trigger breaks like glass. All that in about 1/4 inch. The gun was built by Evelio McDonald. It will shoot 1/2 MOA all day long at 100 meters with eley match or lupua Master M.

#88 ·
Well, I sold my Savage Anschutz Mark 10d I was using for Standard Smallbore Silhouette, I guess this'll have to do:

1991 64MSR
BKL cantilevers
Weaver T24

timfinle-unfortunately I won't be able to follow your lead on the hunter gun..............my CZ Silo'll have to do. (gonna try to get to the westside this month!)

#91 ·
OK, so they aren't rifles....

Sorry it's such a crappy pic, but the only camera I have here is my cell phone and I was standing under flourescent lights in a storage locker.

I just got the XIV 2 days ago and have yet to make it go bang. I SOOOO can't wait for the weekend! I love the regular Exemplar. You should see the double-takes I get at the range when I unholster that thing. And what a tackdriver!