Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

Anshultz 2007 2013 - worth it?

1K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  Waterme571 
#1 ·
All I am new to 22 lr and am interested in acquiring target shooting 22 riffle. I have been offered a 2007 2013 at price of $1900. Is this a fair price?

#4 · (Edited)
I'm going to guess that it's a Model 2007/2013 rather than a 2007-made Model 2013.

I had one that came to me in a standard Anschutz 3P stock. I put it in a BR 50 stock for bench shooting.

It has a 500mm barrel with a weighted bloop tube. The trigger is the excellent 5018 trigger that has an adjustment range of 60 to 490 grams (2.2 - 17.3 ounces).

A note on the title of the thread. It has egregiously, although not uncommonly, misspelled the manufacturer's name.

Below is Anne Schultz.

#10 ·
That is a great price for that rifle especially with the Weaver scope. I wouldn't let mine go for that price even without the scope. I wouldn't wait too long to let the seller know that you want it. Last time I looked that rifle listed new for well over $3 grand with no scope. He who waits.....

Rick H.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.