Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

Did Anschutz make guns with synthetic stocks?

3K views 22 replies 15 participants last post by  BIP 
#1 ·
Competition ones aside, did Anschutz sell any sporting firearms that came with synthetic stocks from factory? Tried to look it up but only found individual examples of weapons with after-market stocks. Need your expert input.

Thanks.

#10 ·
The FWT came in a 1700, 1710 and 1712. Stock colors varied from black, light grey, and a faux wood grain option referred to as the McWoody. In addition to the fiberglass stocks, a black graphite stock known as the Graphite Hunter was also offered. McMillan no longer offers a fiberglass stock for the 1700 series.

#13 ·
I have three Anschutz. Though they shoot fantastic and enjoy, shooting them as well. I’m trying to find light weight stocks for them. Most importantly, the 1771 17 hornet. It’s a brick that I enjoy shooting but is hell to carry! Any help would be greatly appreciated. As I am running into dead ends

#14 ·
The former Anschutz North America Custom Shop, located in Las Vegas used to take actions or barreled actions and placed them into stocks - wood & composite ............ Such rifles were sold by Anschutz as "New".....

Take a look:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.