Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

Anschutz model 64 bolt

1K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  ECC 
#1 ·
Can anyone please help my daughter went shooting with her coach she cleaned her rifle and left he bolt at club house i need a bolt for Anschutz model 64 I tried Anschutz in Alabama they blew me off and Anschutz in Germany they referred me to Alabama
Can any one help??

#3 ·
There are different finishes of the 64 bolts and the safety was changed over the years but in general they can all be used for the different older 64 rifles. I have tried different bolts in one rifle and the headspace was in the acceptable range on all.

Spare bolts are not cheap, they usually cost $300 to 350, and I would wait - and hope - that the bolt will be turning up again.

#4 ·
Hound the club and post flyers that state the plight of your daughter. A find of something laying around is something that a person would take home and carelessly put in a parts bin.....to be ignored for years or forever.

Hopefully, you can make a contact with the person that took it and have it dropped off to you or someone else at the range. I have left things behind also. Most show up later. :bthumb:

#7 · (Edited)
I am by far not an expert on 64 bolts but I can tell you the the new bolt from my 2019 64 MPR will not fit all the way into the receiver of my 2008 64 SBR even though the actions are the same. It jams about 15mm in after clearing the safety/trigger locking point.

But the SBR bolt fits into the MPR receiver and functions perfectly.

It will probably fit ok after some wear but I expected them to be interchangeable based on that famous Anschutz manufacturing?:rolleyes:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.