Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

Photo of Anschutz Actions

9K views 14 replies 12 participants last post by  tim slater 
#1 ·
Need some help please. Someone generously posted a picture/diagram of various Anschutz actions showing the bottoms and side views. Might have been to show various trigger types or the action bolt spacing. I can't find it and would much appreciate someone linking me back to it...

#10 · (Edited)
Thank you very much! I've been looking for this for a long time. It's just perfect for what I need. I'm finishing up doing a course robot in our military school just on this topic, and these images are just the perfect variation. It's also cool that I easily managed to remove background from image online free and insert it into my work. It's incredible that they have accurate pictures of Actions Styles and Stock Compatibility models from different years of production. They're tough guys. I even found some biathlon models there. Thank you for sharing.

#15 · (Edited)
I'm not sure that Anschutz have moved the rear bedding, not during the life of the Match 54. The target series have always had both bolts in front of the trigger, and sporters have had the rear bolt in the tang.

The Match screw layout appears to follow the pre-war Mauser design it was based on. I'd hazard a guess that this arrangement didn't work well with a magazine, so Anschutz went back to the tang.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.