Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

Rimfire pistol pic thread

617K views 1K replies 586 participants last post by  Bear-of-Grayling 
#1 ·
Let's see your .22 pistols.......I'll get the ball rolling.

Top: Clark custom ported barrel Ruger MKI w/Fitz grips,Volquartsen sear,hammer,& trigger

Mid: Pac-Lite barreled Ruger MKII w/ Hogue grips

Btm: S&W Mdl. 41
:comeandge

See less See more
#8 · (Edited)
Another Favorite Pistol

In answer to TOU's question: I'm TRYING to collect Fialas. There were only about 4 to 5,000 made almost 90 years ago. What are the chances of finding many of them? I've been EXTREMELY lucky with them.

My second love is the Mossberg Brownie. Pictured below is the most rare of the three known Variations. (Incorrect patent date.) It was the last one I needed to complete my set. Believe it or not, found it through another posting here on the Mossberg forum. This little gem is a beauty and I thank RimfireCentral.com, and RockinB, for my having it.

NOTE THE PATENT DATE on the Brownie pictured is JAN. intead of the correct JUL. :bthumb:

Best regards ~ ~ ~ GGN

Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons. ---General George S. Patton, Jr.

#1,254 ·
Another Favorite Pistol

In answer to TOU's question: I'm TRYING to collect Fialas.
There were only about 4 to 5,000 made almost 90 years ago. What are the chances of finding many of them? I've been EXTREMELY lucky with them.

My second love is the Mossberg Brownie. Pictured below is the most rare of the three known Variations. (Incorrect patent date.) It was the last one I needed to complete my set. Believe it or not, found it through another posting here on the Mossberg forum. This little gem is a beauty and I thank RimfireCentral.com, and RockinB, for my having it.

NOTE THE PATENT DATE on the Brownie pictured is JAN. intead of the correct JUL. :bthumb:

Best regards ~ ~ ~ GGN

Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons. ---General George S. Patton, Jr.
That's correct mine states PAT July 27 1920.
S/SP

#14 ·
After seeing Jay's MKIIs I thought I would post mine as well - seems like we have the same taste in MKIIs!:D I really like that 41 with the sporter profile short barrel:t Would look great on my own 41!

We'll have to meet up to shoot again one of these days! After shooting your 64MPR I had planned on eventually buying one , snoozed too long and the prices on those things skyrocketed along with everything else German made like the grips on my 5.5" MKII!

Nice collection of handguns - I am heading out shortly to shoot some rimfire handguns along with my new "handgun" barrel - the TC Super 14 in .223!

#22 ·
Ruger Super Single-Six - where it all began. :)

Iver Johnson TP-22, Erma RX22 and Walther TPH on right side and bottom of this pic:

Mark II Ruger 5 1/2" Target with Leupold scope:

Have a Tactical Solutions upper for this one:

A 'Frankensteined' High Standard Model B:

And a pair of Ruger Target Mark IIs (one seen above) for reference:

And lastly - Taurus 941 UL titanium snub nose in .22 Magnum:

#26 · (Edited)
Some Beautiful Hardward Here

There are some great pieces showing up. But haven't seen one of these yet. This one has a 3-digit serial number. Not many around.

It's 22rf, external hammer at full-cock, walnut grips, adjustable rear sight and there's a .25acp conversion kit in the box it came in, along with an instruction sheet. What is it?

Plainfield Ordnance Model 71 & 72. GGN