Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

Rimfire pistol pic thread

617K views 1K replies 586 participants last post by  Bear-of-Grayling 
#1 ·
Let's see your .22 pistols.......I'll get the ball rolling.

Top: Clark custom ported barrel Ruger MKI w/Fitz grips,Volquartsen sear,hammer,& trigger

Mid: Pac-Lite barreled Ruger MKII w/ Hogue grips

Btm: S&W Mdl. 41
:comeandge

See less See more
#53 ·
Ithacabuff said:
Don't pay attention to this. I am trying to learn how to post a photo with a message. The instructions given above are too much for me. Obviously, there is no photo and not a link to one. Help!!
You got the HTML Tags right, unfortunately the Internet doesn't know where your "C-drive" is :)

I use Flickr www.flickr.com it's one of many free hosting services. I like this one because it will provide direct html links to your photos.

i.e.

#60 ·
Fuscat said:
ahh ok, I kinda thought that might be it. Judging by the other threads regarding it, I don't think it would be something for me. Very nice looking though!
and it feels great in the hand.. but yeah, if I was going for a simple plinking/target pistol I probably wouldn't choose the Sig again. it was an impulse buy, I had actually told the people I wanted a P22 and when they got it for me I chose the Sig instead. my Buckmark is an all around better shooter, in my opinion

#68 ·
That Anschutz is too cool...a bolt action pistol! With all these rimfire pistols shown, I'm beginning to experience buyer's remorse on the 22A. It just doesn't have the charm that some of these others do. I'm sure it doesn't have the pricetag that some of these others have too. :D