Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

Rimfire pistol pic thread

617K views 1K replies 586 participants last post by  Bear-of-Grayling 
#1 ·
Let's see your .22 pistols.......I'll get the ball rolling.

Top: Clark custom ported barrel Ruger MKI w/Fitz grips,Volquartsen sear,hammer,& trigger

Mid: Pac-Lite barreled Ruger MKII w/ Hogue grips

Btm: S&W Mdl. 41
:comeandge

See less See more
#30 · (Edited)
Hard To Find Single Shots

Just obtained this pair less that 24 hours ago. Don't know if they're considered rare, but in the 40-some years since they were first produced they're the FIRST of these I've ever handled - and that includes attending a PILE of gun shows. Gun at TOP is the Wamo Powermaster and BOTTOM is the Sheridan Knocabout. Both are in VG+ condition and the Knocabout still has it's original, serial numbered box. Its "instruction manual" is printed inside the lid. These are .22rf single shots. My thanks to another RC poster who was the collector kind enough to part with these fantastic little gems. (YES, that is the CORRECT spelling for the Knocabout.) GGN

Those who dance are considered insane by those who can't hear the music. George Carlin

#32 · (Edited)
MK II target finnished

Finnished tricking out my MKII, nothing very unique, please just indulge me. Volqaurtsen grips bolt release and clip release. Swift 2x scope. Bought scope online, got it in and noticed it was made in Korea. Previous scopes by Swift were made in Japan. I can only hope the quality does not suffer the way of Tasco when they moved their manufacturing. For now I like the scope it is very clear. Anyone else bought a Korean Swift

#36 ·
Family of Rugers and an adopted Taurus

these are my babies. as you can tell im a big ruger fan. the taurus was a good comprimise with the Mrs. i wanted a $600 Colt Diamondback and she told me if i bought it, not to come home... had to think that one over for a few days...:hide: some notes on the guns:
the ruger auto pistols are both MK II 22/45's
the single six has a blued steel ejector rod housing to replace the worn one i had on it, now it looks sweet and wont have to worry about rubbing the finish off with holster wear.
The Taurus .22 Tracker has a replacement Hogue grip, didnt like the ribber grip, too soft. Thanks -Eric