Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

new to the forum...like what I see

1K views 11 replies 12 participants last post by  Trashyshoots 
#1 ·
Hello, just joined the Forum. Have a few Heritage Rough Riders..( favorite is the 6 1/2 " barrel with fiber optic adj sights), a silver Ruger Wrangler, a .22 conversion Kadet Kit for my CZ P-07 and recently bought another Phoenix Arms HP22A. Bought one a few years back and served me well...gave it to a grandson and it is still going strong with several thousand rds thru it.

Have a Marlin 60 as my only .22 rifle. Not into rifles, like handguns much better.

Scanned thru the forum prior to joining...lots of good info and like the fact everyone gets along. Everyone has favorite guns and ammo type , but understanding and respecting other people choices is the key to an enjoyable place to go for firearm chat,

#9 ·
Welcome!
This is actually the only online forum I joined in on. Its the quality of people, and infinite information of the combined group that I haven't found elsewhere.
RFC has always pulled through for me. Additionally RFC contributed in depleting my bank account. Watch out!

#11 ·
Welcome to the forum.

I too have a Heritage Rough Rider but mine has non adjustable sights. They are a little difficult to see but the gun is very accurate at 10 - 15 yards and shoots every ammo I've tried.

You are going to find a lot of good information here with some great people.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.