Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

ARMSCOR/RIA .22 Revolvers

2K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  glennasher 
#1 ·
#7 ·
Did you know armscor is one of the biggest producers of 1911"s..
1911's seem to be their main focus. Several years ago at a gun show I saw a new Armscor 1911 .45 with .22 conversion for under $500. Was really tempting, but I passed on it; still think about it, though.

Armscor is the developer of the .22 TCM and has also added 9 mm 1911's to their line.

If I could not find a Ruger or S&W .22 revolver, I don't think I would be disappointed with one of the Armscor's. Basing this on my experience and others' with Armscor guns.

#11 ·
I own two RIA centerfire autos, a .45 and a 10mm. Neither have been 100% so far, but it's early in their careers with me. I really like that the .45 actually shoots to the sights! the 10mm has adjustable sights and seems pretty danged smooth, much smoother than the Colt Delta Elite I had thirty years ago, anyway. All the 10mm needs is some ammo tuning (some of my 30 year old ammo is loaded too long for it). The .45 just needs shot a bit, and it will come around nicely. Both are very nicely machined, with NO machine marks inside the slide, unlike every Colt I've owned.
I kinda like them.
The .22 revolvers have my interest, but I want to handle some before dropping any money on one.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.