Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > >

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 04-10-2021, 08:57 PM
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sswv View Post
thanks again everyone for your opinions. I'm waiting on the big brown truck to bring me a brand new Gamo Swarm Whisper in .22 caliber with scope. the deal was so good I just couldn't turn it down. just a fuzz under $120 shipped after discounts. I picked up a tin of Gamo 15.4gn Red Fire pellets to break it in with. I want a heavy pellet for sure because the only reason I will have the rifle is to take care of pest. from ground squirrel to raccoons and maybe the occasional ground hog. anyone have a personal best pellet just for hunting?

thanks again

Try some 16g JSB Predators. Thank me later & have fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-10-2021, 10:38 PM
xJDx

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
I have the swarm whisper and the safety never resets ive put around 1000 rounds through it and its a great shooter never a hiccup. Let us know what Gamo says....i wouldnt be too worried about it.
Old 04-12-2021, 06:59 PM
sswv

TPC Rating: 
100% (2)
.22 caliber air rifle

I did speak to Gamo today about the safety re-set issue. A VERY nice lady told me that their rifles DO NOT re-set the safety when cocking. She gave me an honest apology and said the person that told me different was wrong and if they didn't know for a fact either way they should have ask someone there before giving me any answer. She validated my warranty and gave me her direct number if I ever have any questions or issues. I am happy with the call and am happy with the rifle so far. I'm gonna put a lot more ammo down range before I mount the scope.

thanks everyone for your comments