Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

M77/22 Magnum RSI?

2K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  RCGuy50 
#1 ·
Are these slip fit barrels or , threaded? Just curious, the one im looking at is gorgeous, and for some reason i want it , even though im no longer a hunter.

#2 ·
I think they’re threaded based on manufactured date. I have two; one stainless LR and one WMR. Haven’t had either out of the stock since I got them back from CPC. Both great shooters and look great as well. Getting pretty expensive now. If you want one suggest you get it now. Don’t see the prices going down on these. Good luck with your decision.

#3 ·
I think they're threaded based on manufactured date. I have two; one stainless LR and one WMR. Haven't had either out of the stock since I got them back from CPC. Both great shooters and look great as well. Getting pretty expensive now. If you want one suggest you get it now. Don't see the prices going down on these. Good luck with your decision.
I have a stainless LR also. What did you have CPC do to them? I am curious as to the improvement in accuracy. Thanks.

#4 ·
Got the CPC “full combo” as described
on the website. Had both of mine done (lr and wmr). Randy did include a note saying that he hadn’t shortened an 18.5” bbl on a wmr so wasn’t sure how it affected accuracy. Both mine shoot great. He does superb work. Recommend him highly.

#7 ·
I have one in .22lr, and if I ever find a .22mag I am going to snatch it up. Love those RSI's! I have a 77rsi in .243 to match it. I find them in .308 from time to time, one will find it's way into my safe someday.:bthumb: By the way, my lr barrel is screwed in.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.