Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > >

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 02-25-2021, 07:41 AM
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruffis View Post
I pray ALL THINGS GUN get back to normal. Can I get an AMEN. I am the one that started all this ,with a simple ? IMOP this has been very informational. GOOD SHOOTING TO ALL
Yessir, it appears we can. Thank you for starting the thread, it has been very useful/helpful....

MB
Old 02-26-2021, 01:00 PM
Notime2

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Mr. Mike, If you want to test a BenchMark Barrel 3 groove use my rifle. I ordered an Ace barrel, but if Courtney could deliver a barrel in time either would be acceptable. My delivery date is March 22nd, you can talk to JoAnne. Monday I'm going to start getting excited. Sincerely, Fred Z. aka Notime2
Old 02-26-2021, 02:22 PM
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Notime2 View Post
Mr. Mike, If you want to test a BenchMark Barrel 3 groove use my rifle. I ordered an Ace barrel, but if Courtney could deliver a barrel in time either would be acceptable. My delivery date is March 22nd, you can talk to JoAnne. Monday I'm going to start getting excited. Sincerely, Fred Z. aka Notime2
Wow Fred, thank you....that's an awesome gesture, but I can't be that indulgent as you've waited a bit for your rifle. As I get a few things off my plate, I'll get back to the Benchmark project.

MB