Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

Shout out to Paul at Kowa USA

258 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  justinp61 
#1 · (Edited)
In August of last year I bought a used Kowa spotting scope from a member on another forum. The seller was up front that he had misplaced the ocular and objective cover. After shipping the scope the seller sent me a message that he had found the objective cover. Great, I offered to cover the postage and he replied he'd just send it to me, good deal.

While I was waiting I contacted Kowa USA and explained the situation and inquired about buying the ocular cover. Paul replied that he'd send if for free if I'd send him my information. I offered to pay for the cover and shipping but he said he'd just send it to me free, fantastic.

After waiting a couple more weeks for the objective cover I contacted the seller again and again offered to pay the postage. I was told he'd been busy and would get it in the mail, nothing. I again contacted the seller last month, crickets.

I decided to contact Kowa USA again and try to buy the objective cover. Again I explained the deal, that I had bought it used and the seller had found and was supposed to send the cover but never came through. Paul again replied that if I'd send him my information he'd send the cover for free. Again I tried to pay for it and the shipping, he refused and insisted on sending it no charge. The cover arrived in less than two weeks.

This is outstanding customer service, especially in todays world. So I just wanted to let everyone know how good the folks at Kowa USA are. Kowa will be my first stop the next time I need good optics.

Thanks Paul for going above and beyond. :bthumb:

Justin

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.