Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

Suggestions on low power scope for Hta 90/22

2K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  RugerRifle_1022 
#1 ·
Hey guys, I wasn't quite sure where you put this post but I was wondering if anyone else uses a Hta 90/22 stock. I've had one on my Ruger 10/22 for a couple years now and I seem to really like it but I'm trying to replace the sight I have on it now for a relatively inexpensive low power scope. I've had a sightmark wolverine red dot on there and have had no problems with zeroing or it holding zero. I took that off to put it on my AR pistol and put a leapers 4x32 scope on the 10/22 and after I zero it won't stay zeroed after less than 30 rounds but it's just a cheap scope I bought second hand so I didn't have high hopes for it anyways. I've been looking at cheap compact scopes and I was wondering if I would have a problem with something zeroing and staying zeroed since the rail is so much higher than the bore line. I've been looking at the Monstrum P330-B Marksman 3X Prism Scope or the 5x variant and wanted to see if anyone has used this particular scope or something else similar that will work for the higher rail. Thank you to anyone who can share some info.

#2 ·
I've been looking at the Monstrum P330-B Marksman 3X Prism Scope or the 5x variant and wanted to see if anyone has used this particular scope or something else similar that will work for the higher rail. Thank you to anyone who can share some info.
I have a couple of the round bodied prismatics. I understand them to be mechanically identical to the newer square-bodied scopes.

The optical centerline is right at the 1.41" of an AR15 iron sight using their trijicon style sight base.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.