Old 08-10-2013, 12:53 PM
1894cfan

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
B-mag magazines?

Anybody here know where I can pick up some extra magazines for a B-Mag? TIA
Old 08-10-2013, 06:59 PM
vthunter
National Guard NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
I just called Savage Arms Customer Service yesterday and ordered an extra Mag. I think it was $21.00 plus about $6.99 shipping. Just have your serial number of the rifle and your credit card handy.
Old 08-10-2013, 10:08 PM
1894cfan

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Thanks vthunter. I'll order some up on Monday.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-11-2013, 03:20 AM
plinkin
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
When the retail package comes out the p/n will be 90020

SIGNATURE:
Disclaimer: The opinions, ideals, facts, beliefs and any other information in no way ever reflect, support or coincide with the staff, management, moderators and/or owners & paid members of RimFireCentral.com Actually, in most cases have found to be in direct conflict and/or violation of aforementioned establishment. I therefore plan to not answer or ask any questions, make any comments or replies, supporting my or any other member or non members political or non political position or imposition. I have been found to be unable to drink the Kool-Aid or to merely exist in the mired status quo. I will try to the best of my ability, although I may not have the capacity to exercise such ability to conform to the mindless drones.
Old 09-19-2013, 10:29 PM
110FLPshooter
Emergency Medical Technician NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (12)
SIGNATURE:
Disclaimer: The opinions, ideals, facts, beliefs and any other information in no way ever reflect, support or coincide with the staff, management, moderators and/or owners & paid members of RimFireCentral.com Actually, in most cases have found to be in direct conflict and/or violation of aforementioned establishment. I therefore plan to not answer or ask any questions, make any comments or replies, supporting my or any other member or non members political or non political position or imposition. I have been found to be unable to drink the Kool-Aid or to merely exist in the mired status quo. I will try to the best of my ability, although I may not have the capacity to exercise such ability to conform to the mindless drones.

That's awesome.
Old 09-20-2013, 12:28 AM
plinkin
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 110FLPshooter View Post
SIGNATURE:

That's awesome.
The above signature, although showing RFC.com was not drafted in direct or indirect response to anything on RFC but was on another web forum and it then earned me a 7 day vacation with the promise of a 12 MONTH vaca if I didn't drink the Kool-Aid, err umm, check my attitude at the door.

It might be awesome, but it came at a cost. All in all I was given 10 days vaca from there this month.