Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > >

Notices

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 09-28-2019, 08:38 PM
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
455 trigger width.

I thought that all cz 455 triggers would be exactly the same. When I tried to put on a DIP trigger shoe on my 455 FS WMR it wouldn’t fit. The trigger was just too wide.
I thought maybe I had ordered the wrong one since the package said 452, but I looked on line and part 19005 is for 452 and 455 s. So I got out the next rifle for the spring change and shoe, a 455 FS 22 Lr, and it fit fine, and on the 455 American 17 hmr it fit fine.

So why would the trigger on my WMR be wider?
Old 09-30-2019, 07:44 PM
DWS

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
trigger shoe not fitting

+/- mfg tolerance conflicts. shoe on the tight side and trigger on the wide--both within mfg specs. but in conflict when put together ?????? I had than happen with on occasion with after market parts on a variety of products, sometimes even with factory made replacements.
Usually it can be mended with a little fine careful file work, like manufactures used to do on everything.

of course once I got my self all wadded up about a crappy pistol trigger shoe mis-fit. And then I realized the one of the set screws that held it on had not been backed all the way out but the dumb DIYer.
Old 09-30-2019, 07:51 PM
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
I bought 3, none of them fit the WMR, two went on the 22s no problem. DIP wanted me to measure the trigger, I asked them to send me calipers I’m happy enough with the light spring .