Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

Cost Effective 10/22 Trigger Options

8K views 37 replies 22 participants last post by  Stumpy6653 
#1 ·
I’ve posted that I have (2) 10/22s, that recently had Feddersen barrels and Magpul stocks installed. While I like them, they will probably never be my primary go to rifles, butto me the major limiting factor, that would improve their usage, other than the shooter, is the stock 10/22 triggers.

The cost of the replacement Kidd triggers assemblies is a little tough to swallow at this time, I also not sure if I want to attempt installing trigger kits. How much better is the Ruger BX trigger over the original stock trigger? I sent a trigger out 4 months ago, its still not back, apparently the USPS, knows where it is but still has not delivered it.

So BX trigger or some other option?? Or do I wait for the Kidds??

#35 ·
VQ Haqmmer Kit

At the range before sunup with the VQ hammer kit. It was very good. The VQ trigger spring was my main concern, turned out it was not a problem at all. Shot a box of SK+, wet patched and shot a box of Eley Semi-auto Outlaw. The Eley shot some very tiny groups at 25 yards. I do wish I had purchased a case when the price was right instead of 3 bricks, but having never tried it - was hesitant to do so. :(

Bottom line - For the money spent, the VQ Hammer Kit is hard to beat. :t

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.