Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

Air Arms TX200 MKIII

3K views 21 replies 8 participants last post by  jckstrthmghty 
#1 · (Edited)
I bought a like new Air Arms TX200 MKIII 22cal today. Guy says he shot it about 40 times and it has no scratches at all. His job just don't let him shoot it. I got a great deal as we agreed on price. I will let you know when I get it and how it shoots.

#6 ·
Yes, I bought a used one in .177 about nine months ago. Nice trigger and good balance for sure. I hadn't shot anything that was a bear trap design since college and that has taken some getting used to---I have an R-7 and R-1 and they are much easier to load a pellet in. I adjusted the trigger so it didn't sit so far to the rear about a month ago and now I'm really liking it. It is very accurate and much easier to shoot better (more accurately) than the R-7. From what I see they are a very nice air rifle---good choice!

#10 ·
Yup that's where my next air rifle is coming from. Nobody here can touch their prices. Makes you realize how bad you're getting bent over when you buy from the retailers here. I just need to decide on the standard stock HW97K for $360 or the blue laminate for $440. I can't take a chance on any of the thumbhole models without handling one first but they do look cool. I have to say you have an incredible collection of 10/22's and air rifles. You're a lucky man.

#12 ·
I bought mine from Kathy @ Good Shooting, but I think it was her personal air rifle---I don't believe they stock them. I looked for over a year and saw a few TX200's and HW's. I was set on buying a new HW when the TX200 came up on Steel Chickens---I buy ammo from Kathy and feel very comfortable with transactions with her, so I bought it----no regrets for sure.

#15 · (Edited)
Yep.....its frekin nice alright.

You will have to learn how to shoot it. I guess you already know what springers do.
Put a Discovery scope on it. Best glass I ever seen for the money. Contact Charlie Sexton. He swears that they can take the recoil of a springer.

That's the holy grail of springers. Very nice gun you have there.

I think you will not regret a scope like this. They are the best bang for the buck of any scope.
About 150 bucks. You will flip over how nice they are.

#17 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.