NRA Member - Click Here To Join! GOA Member

TPC Rating: 
100% (22)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GladesGuy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by anita View Post
From Bereli in Florida?
If you mean mine, no it did not come from Bereli. I don't buy from unknown sources.
I've ordered from Bereli several times and they've always been great. Back when they had the Weaver GS scopes really cheap I had to call them to make sure it was the right price. I got an actual person on the phone after 2 rings who assured me it was. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with them.
Old 11-29-2021, 01:49 PM
GladesGuy
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
I didn't say they are unsafe. I just don't know them and I had a bad experience with one of these outfits awhile back. I have plenty of proven sources that give the best prices anyway.
Old 11-29-2021, 04:15 PM
Nick7274
NRA Member - Click Here To Join! GOA Member

TPC Rating: 
100% (22)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GladesGuy View Post
I didn't say they are unsafe. I just don't know them and I had a bad experience with one of these outfits awhile back. I have plenty of proven sources that give the best prices anyway.
I realize you didn't say that. That's why I figured I'd mention that they are good to deal with. I know several other RFC members have used them also. Sometimes on certain items they are like 1/2 the price of the next cheapest place.
Old 11-29-2021, 05:32 PM
GladesGuy

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
I'll add them to my watch list. I can drive to them easily as they are just north of me in Hollywood.
Old 12-19-2021, 10:48 PM
DMTJAGER

TPC Rating: 
100% (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by C.C. View Post
GREAT price....but I have one question...actually two. The co-witness riser is too high for my 10-22. Is it removable for "civilian" installations, and do I have to buy an adapter or rail of some type ?
Thanx!
A shorter sight base is available free from Sig just call them and they will ship it to you.
They shipped me two on to separate occasions.

I needed them to put them on my son's 12ga turkey guns.

BTW no doubt the Sig Romeo 5 is the best red dot under $150 for certain possibly $200 out there
Old 01-01-2022, 03:03 PM
MNBobster

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by C.C. View Post
GREAT price....but I have one question...actually two. The co-witness riser is too high for my 10-22. Is it removable for "civilian" installations, and do I have to buy an adapter or rail of some type ?
Thanx!
After you remove the riser, you install the base (included) and mount it on any picatinny rail. You don't have to call SS. I have two and I use them on a couple different rifles. None of my stuff is "AR".
Old 01-01-2022, 10:16 PM
rjferber
US Army Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (3)
I have these on my S&W Model 41's. Paid $129 for the first one and $119 for the next two . . . several years ago and all came with the optional low mount. I agree they are a great product. I noticed a Gun Deal ad for $99 the at Bass Pro but it stated "High" mount only so I didn't bite. I would like to have 2-3 more as I really prefer that 2 MOA dot size. Nice to know Sig will provide the low mount N/C.
Old 01-02-2022, 12:15 PM

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
sig

A fella at our club had the low mount and he was glad to trade it for a box of shells,
Ordered another with both mounts a few days later, elsewhere.
I don't know that they will replace my Ultra dots but they sure feel like solid units. I also like the 2 MOA.
Anita
Old 01-03-2022, 08:59 AM
copterdrvr
US Army Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (1)
Just to let you guys know-there are knock-offs out there.

Purchased a Romeo 5 on AMAZON that was about 15 bucks cheaper than what the others were listed for.

Didn’t install it for a few months and when I finally did, found that it would go to sleep after a few minutes even if in use and would not wake up.

Sent the unit back to Sig (lifetime warranty) for repair. Got a phone call from Sig management who said they could not fix it because my unit was COUNTERFEIT. As you can imagine I was just SLIGHTLY P.O.d and I told Sig who the seller was and they gave me a huge discount certificate to use on their website for helping them. Have to admit the crooks were good-box, seal, paperwork, everything looked factory and I had a few good units/boxes to compare it to.

I contacted the original Amazon seller and told them the item they sold me was COUNTERFEIT and was stunned by the response. They said that because it was passed the return window date “we can’t do anything about it and have a nice day”…..

Needless to say I contacted Amazon and demanded a refund which they paid in full.