Notices

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 03-16-2020, 04:49 PM
ddem
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
CCI SV Availability?

I thought I would start looking for more CCI standard velocity just wanting to be proactive for the upcoming season.The last time I bought it online was about a year ago.Now I am finding that many of the online sources are out of stock.Is this another trend that's developing or has this been the status quo for awhile?
Old 03-16-2020, 04:56 PM
roche
US Navy Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Received today:

"Target Sports USA Customer,

"**Please expect 10-day shipping delay on all orders due to the increase demand.**

"We are doing everything we can to ship your order as soon as possible including: implementing a second shift, hiring additional employees and offering overtime to our office staff to keep up with compliance requirements and any customer inquiries. Please note even with these changes, we also have a huge increase in customer email & phone call volume so please bear with us for any delays in response. You can check your order status online at www.TargetSportsUSA.com under My Account.

"We are also working closely with all manufacturers to keep products in stock at competitive pricing. Unfortunately, we have been informed that all manufacturers are now shipping product at an increased cost, due to demand. We are doing everything we can to mitigate these costs for our customers while trying to keep as much inventory as we can in stock.

"We are thankful for our Prime Members and customers for their patience and understanding during this time! We are doing everything we can to navigate during these difficult times."
Old 03-16-2020, 05:04 PM
ddem

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Uh-oh....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-16-2020, 05:32 PM
Calamity Sue's Husband

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Ouch is right. $280 a case brings it to $302 delivered for me. Members slightly less. Looks to be OOS too.

ouch

Old 03-16-2020, 05:36 PM
rswink

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Why do so many forget the lessons from last round?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Old 03-16-2020, 05:39 PM
Mike3838
Emergency Medical Technician NRA Member - Click Here To Join! Appleseed Rifleman

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
And here we go again.....
Old 03-16-2020, 08:06 PM
dash4cash
National Guard NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
A quick stop at Fleet Farm after the range today and was surprised that their was quite a bit of 22lr and other ammo on the shelves, I picked up 500 rounds of CCI Sv for $3.09 per 50 and headed home.

Carl
Old 03-16-2020, 08:20 PM
Shorty123

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
SGAmmo has quit taking orders. Glad I am stocked up.
Old 03-16-2020, 09:25 PM

TPC Rating: 
100% (4)
Before the last shortage I recommended that a person should have at least a minimum of a 3 year supply of ammo they use.

Since that shortage went on so long, I changed the minimum recommendation to 5 year supply.
Old 03-16-2020, 09:35 PM
justinp61

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
I started stocking up a year or so ago, bought two cases of CCI SV when the rebate was going on. They ended up being around $160 a case. Also bought two and a half cases of SK Std. Plus. With the SK rebate saved $50 per case. My concern was the political climate, unfortunately the corona virus has caused panic buying.
Old 03-16-2020, 09:41 PM
Toomany22s

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by M2HB View Post
Before the last shortage I recommended that a person should have at least a minimum of a 3 year supply of ammo they use.

Since that shortage went on so long, I changed the minimum recommendation to 5 year supply.
For me , thats a brick a weekend for twenty weeks a year. So x 5 is 100 bricks, or 5000 rounds... yea i got that covered and then some Unfortunatley its not all match grade
Old 03-16-2020, 10:27 PM
Al the Infidel
US Marines Disabled American Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Hows the $20 a box, CenterX & Lapua ammo holding up? Al wondered to himself with no need for lower tier ammo.
Old 03-17-2020, 02:28 AM
DaveInDenver

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddem View Post
I thought I would start looking for more CCI standard velocity just wanting to be proactive for the upcoming season.The last time I bought it online was about a year ago.Now I am finding that many of the online sources are out of stock.Is this another trend that's developing or has this been the status quo for awhile?
"... trend that's developing or has this been the status quo..."?

A very recent panic/hording buying attack. CCI-SV has been very available (and other ammo too) until the virus thing. Maybe it's some politics too. Hard to know what's in the minds of panic/horder people.

Here is some CCI-SV for you;
gundeals has this online seller. 5 cents for CCI-SV. $10 ship.

https://gun.deals/product/cci-standa...-rounds-2499-0

https://www.smkw.com/
Old 03-17-2020, 08:11 AM
twodollarpistol

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toomany22s View Post
For me , thats a brick a weekend for twenty weeks a year. So x 5 is 100 bricks, or 5000 rounds... yea i got that covered and then some Unfortunatley its not all match grade
Either your figuring is all anagogglin, or my looking is a little catawompus, but aint you off about 45,000 rounds. Make me understand this please. TDP
Old 03-17-2020, 08:55 AM
longislandloco
US Navy Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
I have toilet paper to trade..............