BB on the Block - Page 4 - RimfireCentral.com Forums

Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > >

Notices

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 07-20-2021, 07:19 PM
Topstrap44

TPC Rating: 
100% (2)

A buddy that has shot ours a lot got it. Now he's on the lookout for a 10 round magazine.

He got it for a good price. Yeah they sold cheap but they shoot and perform way above their selling price.

Topstrap
Old 07-20-2021, 09:45 PM
Gobber
Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Glad he got it for a good price, especially if heís going to use it regularly. Looked like a nice BB he got. Now, time to put some rounds through it!

As mentioned in the mag thread, sainava is the man for 10rnd mags. They work great!

Hope your buddy joins the forum and posts how it goes.
Old 07-21-2021, 08:20 AM
Topstrap44

TPC Rating: 
100% (2)
He'll shoot the heck out of it. He shoots left handed and he runs my Izhmash nearly as fast as most guys run a semiautomatic. He's wanted one for a long time and I didn't want to part with any of mine.

I hope that machine shop makes that run of extended mounts, we need two of them. My buddy is a member here and I'll get him to do a report on it.

Topstrap
Old 07-21-2021, 02:41 PM
Gobber
Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
A lefty shooting a right handed BB. Love to see a video clip of that.

A lefty BB is an odd looking critter, but Iíll bet it runs smooth. Havenít seen one in a long time. Might be worth a call to Altius Biathlon to see if they have any lefty bolt parts.

If youíre chomping at the bit for a full length Picatinny rail, pm me for a gunsmith in northern VA who can do them. Probably 2-3 month lead time, but he sure does good work.
Old 07-21-2021, 04:01 PM
Topstrap44

TPC Rating: 
100% (2)
My Son saw a previous post about the machine shop that made the extended mount i have on my gun and said he was going to make another run of them. He just got an email saying they were done and he got one for his gun and another for my buddy.

Talk about perfect timing.

I'll get a video of Cuda running his gun left handed and get it posted.

Topstrap