Bluetooth Junkies? - Page 3 - RimfireCentral.com Forums

Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > >

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 06-13-2021, 09:27 AM

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)

I found a great way to annoy people with Bluetooth. Buy a cheap Bluetooth speaker that you don't care about losing then download the Ifart app. Then hide speaker and you will have fun till they find it.

Sent from my 9029Z using Tapatalk
Old Yesterday, 05:34 PM
Mr GAP
US Air Force Disabled American Veteran

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
I use to take a smoke detector with an almost dead battery and hide it. You know how it beeps every once in a while and it beeps just enough to be annoying.

it is hard to find because the beep does not last long enough to get a direction to look in.
Old Yesterday, 06:38 PM
Al the Infidel
US Marines Disabled American Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorba View Post
Then again, I avoid battery powered equipment like the plague.
You have a hand crank to start your old truck Zorba?
Old Yesterday, 09:03 PM
vet6771
US Air Force Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by aztarget View Post
Watch out bose puts cinderblock in their speaker to make you think you are getting quality. The old if they are heavy they must be good principle.
I always liked my Infinity speakers. Many years ago I worked with some folks who would talk about car speakers and they would only compare magnet weights! More weight was better for them. Sound quality/characteristics, other than volume, didn't count.
Old Yesterday, 11:59 PM
ShelbyFan

TPC Rating: 
100% (6)
Wireless everything possible. It started when I was mowing the lawn and spun the mower and the handle grabbed the cables to my headphones and yanked then out of my ears for the last time. I got USBC rechargeable AAA and AA lithium ion batteries for my mouse, keyboard, remotes, ect. Haven't purchased batteries in a couple years.

List of BT items I can remember I have. 2 over ears headphones, two in ear buds, a lot of speakers around the house and garage, probably five to ten. My car stereo, don't even have a CD player. A waterproof one for the boat. My battery Makita circular saw, miter saw and sds has it to control the BT dust collector. I can use my watch to stream music to my ear buds. Meat thermometer. blueparrot headset for work, these have really good call quality. More stuff packed away in storage. A few BT receivers with aux outs. Mouse and keyboard, a few of them. A set of 3m worktunes with silicon pads, but they get very warm in the summer, and the sound quality is meh fit music.

I rarely break then and it takes quite a few years for the batteries to go bad, unfortunately the earbuds are non replaceable batteries, they are water proof after all.